Chapter 18.

Zayn's POV.

"It's okay dear, take your time, just relax okay?", I rested my palm on her cheek.

She wiped her eyes and started again." Yeah, so I was smelling something wrong in there. After that he started touching.." , she paused to take a deep breath, trying her best not to burst into tears.

I felt like crying with her right now. I caressed her back gently.

"He..he touched different parts of my body. And I tried my best to get away from him. I slapped him in the face and tried to loosen his grip from my wrist. But he didn't let go. I asked him what was the matter with him, but he didn't say anything, he kept on grinning at  me. He was way to strong for me to fight with." 

I wrapped my arm across her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, so the warehouse had been empty till now. Then I heard a few approaching us. I was struggling to release my hand from his grip, and I turned around to find around six boys , standing in a line, right behind me, with a grin on their faces.", she sobbed.

I can already imagine what happened after that to her. Shit. She's been through so much.

She looked up at me, staring into my eyes, as if asking me why it happened with her.

She looked back to the ground and continued, taking a deep breath. Tears were flowing down her cheeks, and same was the case with me. I didn't even realise when I started crying.

"After that, they humiliated me, one by one..they touched.."

I pulled her into a hug and she burst into tears.

That's it. I cant listen further.

I cried with her.

I swear I'll find those bastards and kill them. How could they? 

 Blood rushed to my cheeks and my every effort to calm down failed.

But I need to be with Zara and comfort her right now.

I pushed the idea to the back of my head and tightened my grip around her.

She did the same, and cried out loud.

I caressed her back, " Zara.."

"Zara.. I swear I'll find those bastards, no matter where they are!", I said to her, anger filled in my eyes.

"No Zayn. No. " , she said in a low voice.

"But why? I love you and I can't see you like this! Even though it's late but they can still be taught a lesson!", I almost cried.

Shit. Did I just tell her I love her?

Zara stared at me with her eyes wide open. She was shocked, just like I was.

Why did I say that?

Zara's POV.

He loves me?

Hundreds of thought rushed in my mind. He loves me? He loves me just like I do? Since when?

I was shocked and happy, both at the same time.

"I'm sorry, but it's true that I love you. I've loved you since the first day I talked to you. You were quite different from the rest of the girls. It was something in you that made me fall for you. I still don't know what it was! But I love you! And it's perfectly fine if you don't feel the same for me. I didn't tell this to you because I was scared you won't love me back and I'll loose you as a friend. And.."

Before he could say the next word I kissed him. 

Chills went down my spine as he wrapped his arms around me.

He kissed me back, much more passionately.

I smiled at him as I pulled away, " I love you too Zayn, since the first time I saw you from the stage."

His eyes went wide in surprise, " Really?" Blood rushed to my cheeks.

I nodded sheepishly and kissed him again.

The warmth of his lips made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

He stopped quite soon and hugged me tight. Both of us were smiling wide right now. We had confessed our love for each other in such an unplanned way. And to be honest, I liked it this way.

This time I could feel the love between both of us as I melted into his arms.

He buried his face in my hair and I could feel his breath, against my ear.

"I love you Zara.. ", he whispered into my ear.

I blushed and buried myself in his chest." I love you too Zayn. "

We were lost in each other when I heard a knock on the door.

(hey guys!! 800+ plus reads?? Thanku sooo muchh!! It means a lot to me!! So Zayn and Zara finally confessed their love for each other! Yayy!! :D haha :p do tell me what u feel abt this chapter :) i love you all xo)