Chapter 19.

Zayn's POV.

"Open the door Zara!", I heard Sasha shout from outside.

Shit. What will we say to her? What were we two doing here?

Before I could ask Zara what we're going to do, she had already fled to the door.

"Hey! Why did you lock the door? ", Sasha asked her, before looking at me.

Her eyes went wide with surprise when her gaze fell on me, wondering what was I doing here.

" Where were you Sasha? ", Zara asked, trying to distract her.

" I was in Anne's room, she needed some help in her assignments.."

"Oh..", Zara said, looking at me, as if asking me what we had to say to Sasha.

"But Zayn, what are you doing here? I think I smell something fishy here. ", she asked, looking at me, and then looking at Zara, winking.

I haven't spoken a word till now. And I have no idea what to say either.

" Uhm, Sasha, we need to tell you something. ", Zara said from behind her.

Sasha turned around and waited for Zara to start, crossing her arms at her chest," Yeah? "

Sasha was having a smirk on her face right now. Does she have a hint? Had Zara already told her that she liked me?

"Sasha, I love Zara. And we just confessed to each other.", I blurted out. Blood rushed to my cheeks and I tried my best not to blush as much as Zara was doing right now.

"Oh my God!", Sasha stared at me with a grin on her face.

"Zara! I knew it! He couldn't have resisted you for long!", Sasha squealed, hugging Zara.

"You already knew about it?", I asked Sasha.

"Yeah! She told me! And I tell you it was so damn difficult for me to keep it just to myself! My stomach kept hurting! "

The three of us burst into laughter.

"Okay so you guys are actually in a relationship now?", Sasha enquired.

Zara and I looked at each other and left out a chuckle.

"Well I haven't actually proposed her till now. You knocked on the door and spoiled everything! I was about to do that! ", I explained.

" Aww, sorry Zaynie! ", Sasha teased.

I rolled my eyes at her.

" So what are you waiting for? Go ahead! Propose her right now! ", Sasha cheered.

I laughed," Okay okay! "

Zara's POV.

Zayn is goint to propose me? I stared at him in surprise.

What is he going to say? I'm already on cloud nine right now. Where else would I go when he proposes me?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sasha nudged me from the side. I smiled at her and looked over to Zayn who was taking slow steps towards me, with his cheeks crimson.

The same was with me actually.

He stopped at a feet's distance from me and gave me a smile.

I smiled back at him, and waited for him to say those words to me I had always dreamt of.

I was staring at him, when my mouth went wide in surprise.

Zayn kneeled down on the floor, and peeked at me, giving me his adorable smile.