Chapter 7.

Zayn's POV.

As soon as Zara went to her class, I decided to go back to the cafeteria and apologize to Niall. I know he won't be angry at me, being the most chilled out guy I ever met, but I have to say sorry to him.

As soon as I reached the door, Niall called out from the left side, " Zayn! Here!"

I walked up to him,"I'm sorry about that bro, I don't know what was I thinking."

"Hey! It's alright! Take a chill pill bro!"

I knew he would say that. I really like this about Niall.

I smiled at him, " Yeah!"

"So you like her don't you?", he winked at me.

"What? No! I just met her yesterday!"

I tried to hide the truth but I guess my reaction to Niall showing his interest in Zara a few minutes back said it all.

"Oh come on Zayn! You like her and that was quite evident on your face when you said that to me. For a second I thought you were gonna hit me or something when you stood up. I was shit scared!", Niall said to me making that scared face but he failed miserably. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Haha, I won't hit my bro for a girl! Be sure about that!"

"Thank God! So you didn't answer my question, you like her right?"

I sighed and looked to the ground, " I guess."

"Ohoo! Love is in the air huh?"

"Shut up!", and we both laughed in unison.

"Where did Harry and Louis go?", I asked him.

"Louis went with Eleanor, and Harry has gone to meet Gemma, she needs his help in some matter."

"Okay! Let's go to the class then? The rest of them will join us soon I think."

"Yeah! Let's go!"

As I passed Zara's classroom, I tried to steal a glance at her. But I couldn't find her in the last two rows. I guess she's in the third row, which is not visible to me.

"Bro! We're getting late hurry up!", Niall called out to me from a distance.

"Yeah, coming!"

I have this sudden urge of seeing her, even though I just met her a few minutes ago.

God, what is happening with me?

Do I love her? Yes I do, I think I do.

I sighed and walked away.

************************************************************************************************************

Zara's POV.

Where the hell are you Sasha? I almost said it out loud.

Everyone had settled down on their seats.

I turned around and asked Anne, " Anne, did you see Zara anywhere? She said to me in the dorms she'll be here before the class starts, but God knows where did she go!"

"Nah, I didn't see her anywhere.", Anne replied and I nodded.

Our teacher came in and we all wished him good morning as he settled down in his chair.

"Good Morning students, I'm Mr. George Higgins and I'll be teaching you Maths as you all know."

Maths, my least favourite subject of all time.

"So we'll be starting with the first unit today and.. " he turned around as he heard a knock on the door.

"May I come in?"

Finally Sasha's here!

"Yeah come in!"

Sasha nodded and walked into the room and sat beside me.

"Where have you been?", I asked her impatiently.

"Sshh! I'll tell you babe, just be a bit patient, but yeah I have some good news!", she almost brought her hands up for a clap but she stopped at the right time. I don't want to be thrown out of the class on the first day itself!

"Okay!", I smiled at her.

For the rest of the lecture, I tried concentrating on what Mr. Higgins was explaining but Zayn's face was all that was coming to my mind, again, and again, and again! Plus I wanted to know what good news did Sasha have? Did she talk to the warden?

I sighed in relief when the lecture finally ended and Mr. Higgins left.

I turned to Sasha," Come on tell me now!", I squealed.

"I spoke to the warden before coming to the class.. and.. she said yes! I can move to your room now!", Sasha replied as she pulled me into a hug.

"Yayy! I'm so happy! We're gonna have lots of fun!", I hugged her back.

I was really happy. I had always waited for this. Many times I heard people saying hostel life is a lot of fun. And I think it's going to be a lot more fun when Sasha is my roomie!

I pulled away and asked her to come to the washroom with me. Yeah, girls never go to washrooms alone!

When we got out of the washroom, I looked to my left and saw lots of people gathered around the notice board. I walked upto it and tried to peak into the poster so many people were busy looking at.

The College Rock Fest 2014

It read, and below it was mentioned,

Euphony( College Band) will be performing too!

Members-

Niall Horan

Harry Styles

Louis Tomlinson

Liam Payne

Zayn Malik

Zayn? He is in the college band?

I wonder why Sasha or Zayn didn't mention that to me.

I jogged to Sasha and asked her, "Zayn is in the college band? You didn't tell that to me! That's so cool!"

"Yeah, I'm sorry that just didn't come to my mind! What does that notice say?"

"We have the college rock fest tomorrow!", I almost jumped with joy.

"Really? Zayn didn't tell that to me! It's gonna be so much fun!"

"Definitely!"

I didn't notice I was smiling way too much. It's the fact that I'll watch Zayn perform for the first time that makes me so excited and happy.

Sasha noticed me smiling to myself and asked, "Hey! Why are you smiling so much?"

Blood rushed to my cheeks and I couldn't stop blushing, "Sasha, I gotta tell you something."

I need to tell this to her. I can't keep this to myself any longer.

"Yeah sure tell me?"

"I think I like Zayn."

(hello guys! how are you ppl? :) good? good! :P well I gotta thank you guys for reading my story. Thanku so much guys! :) well Zara and Zayn both admit they like each other! :D don't forget to vote and comment below! they mean a lot to me! :) stay tuned! xo)