Chapter 10.

Zayn's POV.

"Woah! It's 9pm now! I didn't notice we've been practicing for so long?", Louis said, sighing with relief as we finally wrapped up our practices for tomorrow.

"Yeah! But it was so much fun yeah!", Harry squealed.

"Sure was!", I smiled.

All the time I was with the lads, the only thing I thought about was Zara. I'm in love with her, and I don't even regret it. Even if she doesn't feel the same for me, I'll be happy as long as she is happy. I can't loose her as a friend in my desire to be her boyfriend. I just can't. So I decided I won't ask her out, well atleast for now.

Harry switched off the lights and we went out of the room onto the field.

"Zayn, Is that Zara?", Liam said to me from behind, pointing to a distance.

I looked in the direction Liam pointed, and my heart skipped a beat.

"Guys you should carry on, I'll meet you guys in sometime!", I told the boys.

"Sure Zayn!", Niall winked at me, clearly understanding where I was going.

I could see her frail body walking towards the college gate, she's so slim, yet so beautiful. Her hair was a mess, yet she looked so adorable.

I looked behind her and saw a suitcase in her hand.

I started walking towards her when I saw her bringing her hand to her face and wiping her eyes. Is she crying?

I speeded up as she continued wiping her tears off her face. What happened to her?

"Zara!", I called out to her from behind, when I was at a short distance from her.

She turned around and her eyes met mine. Her eyes were red.

I felt a sting in my heart, but I quickly recovered and went to her.

"What happened Zara? Why are you crying? And where are you going at this time of the night?", I showered her with questions, panic clear in my voice.

She didn't say a word.

"Zara? You can talk to me about it if you want to", I tried to stay calm as I looked into her eyes.

She didn't answer.

Just as I was about to ask her once again, she filled the gap between us and wrapped her arms around me.

Her touch sent shivers down my spine.

Should I hug her back? Of course I should! She's crying!

I brought my arms to her and wrapped them around.

"Zara, what happened dear?"

Just as I said that, her sobs turned into loud cries. Shit.

"Zara, please tell me what happened? I can't let you cry like this!"

Zara's POV.

As soon as I hugged Zayn, I felt a bit relieved.

The warmth of his body relaxed me to some extent.

I don't know if I should have done this right now or not. I don't know what will Zayn think of this.

But I guess all I wanted when I saw him, was to get lost in him, and forget all my pain.

"Zara, what happened dear?", I heard him over me, and that brought me back to my world of pain.

My parents being seperated is pain for me, a lot of pain. The fact that I heard Mom crying out loud on phone increased my worry for her.

I just couldn't hold it in any longer and I cried into his chest. Loud cries came out of me.

"Zara, please tell me what happened? I can't let you cry like this!"

But I just wanted it all to come out. I wanted to be free of all that I had been holding into myself for so long.

I cried, a lot I should say.

Maybe it was not just my parents getting divorced the reason of my cries now.

"Zara..", he called out to me once again, caressing my back, trying to calm me down.

He sounded very worried.

I pulled away and wiped the tears of my face.

Before he could ask me for what seemed the tenth time to me, I told him, "My parents are getting divorced in a week.", looking to the ground.

He brought his hand to my chin and lifted my face up, making his eyes meet mine.

I wasn't able to fully open my eyes, owing to the long time I had been crying.

He removed his hand, and I looked back to the ground, as I felt a lump building up in my throat again.

"And you're going home?", he asked me, as his eyes went to my suitcase.

"Yeah, my flight is in two hours.", I answered with a crack in my voice.

As I looked back at him, he pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around me.

I hugged him back, feeling his shirt against my cheek, which was all wet because of my tears.

"Everything will be good soon dear, maybe this is what is the best thing for both of them right now?",I heard him saying.

I wanted to argue and tell him that my Mom loves my Dad very much, and she can't live without him, how is getting divorced good for her? But I decided against it.

"Yeah maybe.."

He pulled away and brought his hands to my shoulders.

"I'll drop you to the airport, if that's okay with you?", he asked me, looking into my bloodshot eyes.

I felt my head heavy now, and I agreed. I would have taken the public conveyance, which is very annoying, if Zayn wasn't there.

But that was not the reason I preferred going with him. The reason was I actually wanted to be with him.

"Let's go then?", he said to me, bringing his arms to his sides.

"Wait i'll carry that for you!", he said as he took the suitcase from me.

I love him so much.

He smiled at me and I managed to smile too, after all the time I had been crying.

"Thank you Zayn.", I said to him as we started walking towards his car.

(hey guys! how are you ppl? :) thanku so much for reading this chapter! :) I hope u guys liked it! lots of tears down here:( but Zayn is such a sweetheart! And by the way Merry Christmas everyone!! Have a beautiful one!! :D love you all! I'll update soon :) xo)