Chapter 5.

Zayn's POV.

I helped her lie down on her bed and honestly speaking, I didn't want to let go. I have no idea why I didn't want to, but it is what it is! Oh Lou's ' lines!

"Zayn,is it hurting still?", Zara asked from the bed as I sat down on the chair beside her bed.

Why is Sasha taking so long to bring a glass of water? It's almost ten minutes now.

"No Zara, I'm fine trust me. You are in a lot more pain than me. So shut up and take rest.", I tried to smile.

But I wasn't okay, my fingers hurt because my foot almost went under the door. My nose is numb I think. But Zara is in a lot more pain than me.

Even when she's in pain, she looks so cute with that face. Oh God! Why am I thinking so much about her?

Sasha walked in with the glass of water and I almost yelled at her, " What took you so long??".

"Sorry, I met a classmate on my way, and she started talking shit..Zara does it hurt still?", Sasha asked her, bringing her hand to Zara's cheek.

"Yeah it does.", she said, almost crying.

I think the pain is increasing. Crap.

Sasha helped her take a sip from the glass of water.

"Wait,let me have a look." , Sasha told her and took her feet in her hands.

"Try moving your feet to the left dear." , Sasha told her and Zara tried doing the same. But she screamed as soon as she moved her feet, " Aahh!!".

"Oh God, that's a sprain for sure, do you guys have a bandage in here?", I asked Zara impatiently.

"Yeah I do, it's in the second drawer in my closet,on the right.". Sasha said quietly. Pain was evident in her voice.

I stood up and walked towards the closet. I opened it and started searching for the bandage. Soon enough I saw the First Aid Box in the drawer and I took it out.

It's all so neat in here. I suppose she likes everything to be in order.

I closed it and went to Zara. Tears were flowing down her cheeks and I'm not liking this.

Who the hell was that guy?

"Sasha go to that side. I'll do the bandage."

Sasha stood up and sat beside Zara on the bed. "You'll be fine dear, now stop crying like a little kid!", she smiled at Zara.

"But this hurts so much, Ahhh!", she answered with a cracky voice.

I took Zara's feet in my hand and gently wrapped the bandage around it. She screamed a few times but I tried to calm her down ," I'm almost done, just a little bit is left, you'll feel better!"

I finished up and stood up from the floor. Ouch! why are my knees hurting now?

"Zayn I think you too should take some rest. Come lie down on this bed.", Sasha told me, almost ordering in the second part.

I hate it when she acts like mom.

"Fine!", I answered back and lay down on the other bed,which was at a small distance from Zara's bed.

"Woah! crappy party for both of you I suppose!", Sasha teased us.

"Yeah, I guess!", I smiled at her.

I felt a bit sleepy now.

************************************************************************************************************

Zara's POV.

The pain had subsided now and I relaxed a bit.

I looked over to the other bed and saw Zayn with his eyes closed. He's asleep I think.

Even with those eyes closed he looks perfect.

Sasha was sitting beside me ,texting someone.

"Does it feel better now babe?", Sasha asked me sympathetically,

"Yeah! it's much better now.Thank you so much!", I squealed.

"Woah, calm down, someone's sleeping over there!", she winked at me.

I hit her on her arm gently and stole a glance at him.

Perfection.

"I think you should get some sleep now. Do you want me to stay with you tonight? In case you need something at night, because you should not be walking around until tomorrow.", Sasha said to me.

"Yeah please stay back! Infact, I was thinking if you could change your room and move into this one?", I asked her politely. I didn't want to force her into this.

"That's a great idea babe!! Why didn't I think about that?", she gleamed.

"Yay! So you'll talk to the warden tomorrow right?" , I almost shouted in excitement.

Zayn shifted in his bed and I thought I woke him up. But soon enough, he was fast asleep again.

Deep sleeper. Just like me!

"Haha, he won't wake up so soon.", Sasha giggled, looking over to Zayn.

"So he'll be staying here tonight?", I asked her, not sounding rude.

"Umm, no I guess that's my bed now! So I'll have to kick him out of here!". I couldn't control my laughter.

"ZAYNN!! GET UP BRO YOU GOTTA GET BACK TO YOUR ROOM!!", Sasha shouted into Zayn's ear.

It's so hard to wake him up! Just like me. I giggled.

Stop it Zara, I said to myself.

"ZAYNN!! WAKE UP BRO!!", Sasha shouted once again.

"ZAYNIEE!!!"

I bet he is going to wake up now. He hates that nickname so much!

"What??", Zayn yelled at her in his sleepy voice

"Get out of this room! Its 10 now! Go away before the warden comes on the round and kicks you out."

Zayn looked over to me and I smiled at him.

He smiled back and asked me sounding too concerned," Is your feet better Zara?"

"Yep!! Thanks to you!" , I gleamed,

He let out a relaxed sigh and looked away, " Thank God!"

Yeah thank God! I couldn't afford to miss my classes tomorrow.

"Okay girls, I'm leaving. Call me if you need something,", he said to us getting out of the bed.

I don't want him to leave.

Shut up Zara.

"Bye Zayn! see you tomorrow! and thank you for all the help!", I said to him .

"No problem dear.", he smiled back at me.

"And sorry for what I did to you down there." I said to him apologetically.

"It's okay! I'm good now!", he smiled and walked towards me.

He gave me a slight hug and I hugged him back.

Feeling his hands on my shoulder sent shivers down my spine.

Control Zara.

He pulled away in a few seconds and went for the door.

Just as he was about to shut the door behind him, he turned around, looked towards me and left.

My heart skipped a beat when he turned around. Why did he just do that?

Stop overthinking Zara.

(heya ppl! thanku soo much for reading this chapter! did you guys like it? :) please vote and comment in the section below. Wow, Zayn and Zara are becoming friends now!yayy!!

And my story reached 100+ views yesterday!!yayyyy!! :D :D am soo happy! thanku to all you lovely people! i love you all! i'll update soon! stay tuned! xo)