19 l Relationship

ⓇⒺⓁⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃⓈⒽⒾⓅ

ⓇⒺⓁⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃⓈⒽⒾⓅ

Feeling the regret and frustration sinking in their hearts, they hung their heads down in shame.

They only looked back up when they heard Yuki spoke.

"Hey," He started slowly "I just want to say, I'm Sorry." Bowing his head down.

"Wh-why are you apologizing?!" Ask Subaru, bewildered.

-+- Yuki's POV -+-

"What do you mean 'why'? I'm apologizing because you're all mad because I lied to you right? I'm sorry, I really am. It's my fault, I was the one who initiate the idea. Ema has nothing to do with it-"

"But I-" Ema tried to protest but Yuki cut her off.

"If it's not for me, none of this would even happen in the first place. Ema was just roped into all of this  because of my selfishness and self satisfaction. I really do apologize for all the trouble I've caused. If by me leaving could somehow make it up to you then-"

"NO!" Shouted Fuuto, standing up looking furious yet sad?

"But-"

"NO! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING! YOU'RE STAYING HERE AND THAT'S FINAL!" Panting, bangs covering his eyes.

I stare at him, frowning.

Why is he so against me leaving?

As the others look at him with wide eyes. Shocked by how Fuuto reacted. He was never one to shout his real feelings like that. What made him so... desperate?

Before I got too much into my thoughts, Masaomi spoke up.

"You don't have to apologize, Yuki-kun. We're not mad at you, just surprised that's all."

Ukyo nodded in agreement, "Yes, you don't have to leave. Besides I think that Ema and some of us would be sad if you leave" Smiling reassuringly.

"Isn't that right, Ema?"

I look at Ema and saw that she nodded in confirmation.

"Please don't leave Yu-chan!" Looking desperate as she holds my hand as if I would disappear any moment from now.

As the frown on my face decreases I  saw that all of them were staring at me expectantly, waiting for my answer.