24 l Run

ⓇⓊⓃ

ⓇⓊⓃ

As I was about to open my mouth to apologize, I suddenly hear him chuckle. I snapped my head to his direction and saw him laughing quietly.

I look at him surprised. 'Why is he laughing all of a sudden?'

"You... you...." he said in between laughs.

"You certainly are interesting aren't you?" Still chuckling a bit.

I tilted your head confused as to why he suddenly find me interesting.

I also noticed that he has a slight accent when he speaks.

(A/N: Remember that this happens when Yuki was still a college student in London, so rn they're talking in English not Japanese like usual. Also, quick note that next time when Yuki's in Japan with the Ema n the brothers etc, she will have a bold text when speaking in a foreign language.
For instance, if he is talking with Yoon/Suga on the phone it's going to be in bold just so you know that they're talking in English rather than Japanese since Yoon/Suga can speak Japanese but only a little so they resorted into talking in english most of the time.)

'A foreigner too maybe? Wonder where he is from'

He suddenly stop laughing and look at me with an amused look.

I just stood there feeling confused.

'What is he this guy trying to say? Is interesting suppose to be a substitute word for being weird or something?'

As I was thinking of what to do in this situation, a hand suddenly was placed on top of my head. And an umbrella was hovering on top of me.

"Why are you out in the rain only wearing a hoodie? Your hair is wet"

I looked up at him. "Ah... well..."

I then started explaining that I forgot to bring my umbrella and that I left my dorm in a hurry in hope to quickly buy the shampoo and quickly go back to finish my homework but I didn't realize that the rain was getting heavier by the minute as soon as I started running to the convenient store.

He just chuckled a bit. He then noticed that I was visibly shivering due to my hoodie being soaked by the rain and proceed to shrugged off his expensive looking jacket and put them over my shoulder.

"You're going to get sick you know?". I couldn't see his entire face because of the mask that he is wearing but I could faintly make out that he was smiling a little as he said that.