14 l Falling

ⒻⒶⓁⓁⒾⓃⒼ

ⒻⒶⓁⓁⒾⓃⒼ

-+- Fuuto's POV -+-

It was a couple of years ago when it happened. Back then, I just debuted as an idol.

At that time, I was obviously a rookie. I was new to the Entertainment Industry.

That day, I was having my very first photoshoot ever. I was nervous. My sweaty palms clenching my pants as my makeup stylist was busy applying makeup to my face. I was trying so hard to appear calm.

Thankfully, my nervousness doesn't seemed to be noticed. All of them are saying how professional and mature I am compare to other idol kids at my age.

"Wow, you're so calm."

"How are you not nervous at all? It's your first photoshoot! Amazing!"

"Very talented indeed, he should be no problem at all."

"It's like he's already a professional model, brilliant!"

All of these people keep complimenting me, but rather than feeling proud, I only felt the pressure those compliments came with. Pressure and expectations that comes with it. Even if I only just debuted, I was already quite popular, so just that aspect is already making this way harder than it should be.

There's not many kids at my age that is an idol, which makes me hard to relate and make friends with kids of my age.

Many of them would either befriend me for the sake of popularity or just avoided me completely. I would be lying if I said I wasn't lonely.

Sure, I'm happy to be an Idol and all but, the Entertainment Industry could sometimes be too much. The majority of it, was the adults. At a young age, I learned that not all people are nice and honest. Definitely not, especially adults that are in the Entertainment business path.

Many tried to take advantage of my child-like mind and obliviousness. Let's just say, I learnt it the hard way.

Anyway, as my heartbeat accelerate, faster and faster, I was feeling light-headed and was about to just fall to the ground as my legs feels like jelly and my resolve crumbling.

I felt a hand supporting me, holding both of my shoulders. Still with half lidded eyes, I looked up to see a girl- No, a guy?

The guy has beautiful golden blonde hair, paired with the most mesmerising shade of blue eyes I have ever seen. They were a deep shade of blue, fading into a lighter one. His eyes has a certain twinkle in it that makes you unable to look away as it pulls you in.

"-lo, hello? Are you okay?" As he gently shook my shoulders. I snapped out of my trance as I finally focused on the guy infront of me.

"U-uh, yeah! Totally fine!"  Suddenly finding a sudden interest of the floor. I felt a blush crept up my cheeks. I can only hope that my makeup was opaque enough to cover it.