06 l Violin

ⓋⒾⓄⓁⒾⓃ

ⓋⒾⓄⓁⒾⓃ

I woke up that morning, greeted by the sunny rays peeking through the curtains.

I look at the clock and it showed that it was 8:30 am. Stretching my sore body, I  opened the curtains to reveal the sunny rays. I then, make my way to my wardrobe.

As I was going through my newly used wardrobe, choosing on what to  wear, I saw my violin tucked in the corner of my wardrobe.

It's been a long time since I last play.

Picking it up, I opened it to reveal my shiny wooden violin. After tuning it a bit, I started to play one of my favourite songs, Lovely by Billie Eilish & Khalid.

(Cover by: ItsAMoney on YouTube)

I didn't realize that Ema was already standing at my door, until she started clapping.

"That was so beautiful! It's been years since I last saw you play the violin"

I thanked her for the compliment as I started thinking the last time I played the violin.

*** Flashback ***

It was the day of the performance and I was a nervous ball of wreck. It is almost my time to go upstage and I'm on the verge of hyperventilating.

I didn't even realize that my sweaty hands were shaking, until I felt someone grab it.

I looked up to see my best friend Sylviastaring at me, concerned.

"You okay?" She asks.

I only nodded at her question whilst looking at my feet nervously.

She must've sense how nervous I am, so she pulled me into a hug.

"It's going to be ok. You'll do amazing. I just know it. Just enjoy playing up there and if it gets too overwhelming, just think the audience as... potatoes... or eggplants or sumn. Dunno"

I laughed, "Potatoes and Eggplants?? Why Potatoes and Eggplants??" Stifling my laughter.

"I don't know. It's what I always do when I get nervous when I'm performing." She stated, shrugging.

I looked at her with disbelief and amusement. "Honestly woman, you're so weird. Why am I even friends with you again?"

Shrugging again she simply said, "I don't know honestly. But, hey! I know for a fact that you love me for it"

"True"  Rolling my eyes slightly.

Then we heard my name being called to the stage.

"Well, that's your cue. Good luck!!"  Patting me on the back.

I smiled at her, "Thanks!".

*** Flashback End ***

"Yu-chan! Earth to Yu-chan!" Exclaimed Ema, snapping her fingers infront of me.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked over to her.

"You've been zoning out for the last couple of minutes. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah... just remembering something. Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"I was going to wake you up if you haven't already yet and ask you if you want to join me for breakfast. But, I heard your violin so I got a little bit sidetracked." Laughing sheepishly.

"Oh, well I'm going to take a shower first then, I'll join you after."

With a nod of understanding, she left to wait for me to take a shower in her room.

Before I left, I watered the plant that was given to me as a gift and then proceed to pick an outfit for the day. I decided on some black jeans with a plain dark grey sweater.

I picked up the clothes along with some toiletries and towel and walked to the bathroom to take a nice morning shower to start the day

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------

A/N: So, I just want to let you guys know, that from this point on the story is going to be based on First POV mainly Yuki's POV. Just want to let you guys know :))

 Just want to let you guys know :))