07 l Shopping

ⓈⒽⓄⓅⓅⒾⓃⒼ

ⓈⒽⓄⓅⓅⒾⓃⒼ

After breakfast, Ema and I decided that we could go shopping.

"Ready?" Looking at her.

"Yup! Let's go!"

When we reached the elevator, it opened and revealed Yuusuke. He looked up and saw us.

Quirking an eyebrow as he looked at me suspiciously. "Where are you going?" Folding his arms.

"Oh! Yuusuke-kun, we're about to go shopping" Ema answered.

I just smiled and nod at him.

"HAA??!! YOU'RE GOING WITH THIS GUY???!! JUST THE TWO OF YOU??!" He screams making my ears ring.

Ema just giggled, as I replied "Yeah. Is there a problem?" Smiling.

I could practically sense the aura of jealousy radiating of him, glaring daggers to me.

I sighed "You could join us if you want to, you know?"

He grumbled "Fine" as a response and we start to make our way to the mall. It's been a really long time since I went to a mall in Japan. Practically years since I last been to one.

We started shopping for a bunch of clothes and some furniture or decorations like photo frames and stuff. I also bought a lot of snacks to bring back.

Along the way, me and Yuusuke didn't turn out to be so awkward after all. He was a bit grumpy and hot headed at first but, after we talked about video games and such- with Ema, cause I know she is a nerd at those- we started getting along with each other.

I quite like video games, but I'm nothing compare to Ema. She's addicted to those. And besides, I'm not that good anyway in playing Video games.

He's quite a fun and kind guy once you get to know him. He's also a fun subject to tease since, he blush very easily and starts to get mad when I tease him. Overall he's a cute little tsundere.

I decided that I wouldn't mind if he and Ema ended up together. They'll make a cute couple. It was fun hanging out with him, whilst Ema was picking and trying on new shirts and outfits, me and Yuusuke gets to talk about video games together.

"Aren't you gonna buy more clothes or something?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm good. I already bought a lot anyways. It's more than enough for me." Turning to look at him "Rather than me, aren't you buying anything?"

"Nope, I don't really enjoy shopping. They're tiring and doesn't fit me" He replied still looking at Ema, who's still looking through clothes.

Smirking teasingly, "Is that so.. then why did you want to join us to go shopping today?"

He started to blush, "Be-because, I just felt like it!"

"Hee.. so you just felt like it huh. Are you sureeee that you didn't go because of a certain girl?" I asked referring to Ema.

"You idio-! It's not that, nothing like that..." As his face starts burning up again.

"NO!! Of course not!! I just want to go out for.. for refreshing, ca-cause I've been.. emm... Studying! Yep! Studying a lot lately!"

Still smirking, "Uh huh, sure. Whatever you say". Knowing that, that isn't true but shrug it off as the boy's face already looks redder than his hair.

After we called a taxi to take us back to the Sunrise Residence, after we finished shopping. We as in, me and Ema cause Yuusuke only bought an Ice cream there.

When we arrived it was already late at the evening, seeing as the sun is already starting to set. We were greeted by Ukyo at the door.

"Where were you?" He asked crossing his arms.

"We went to the mall today to go shopping for some clothes and some wares for Yu-chan" Ema replied.

"Sorry, we didn't leave a message. We thought we would be back in the afternoon so we thought you wouldn't even be home from work yet. Sorry Ukyo-san, I promise that next time I will text you where we're going" I explained with an apologetic smile on my face.

He looked a bit surprised for a second before he cough a bit and composed himself.

"That's alright. But if you're going anywhere until late, please do inform me so that I know where you are." He said as he smiled.

I nodded, "I will remember that". Smiling my 'Princely smile' as my friends and Ema used to called it.

I could swear that I saw a light blush both on Yuusuke and Ukyo-san's face. Maybe I'm just imagining it.

Without further ado, we went to our separate room to put all of our newly bought stuff and wait for dinner to be ready.

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------