09 l Fuuto

ⒻⓊⓊⓉⓄ

ⒻⓊⓊⓉⓄ

"By car of course". I stated smirking.

"You have a car?! How?" Asked Yuusuke.

"Yeah! How. Didn't you only move here a few days ago?" Tsubaki asked.

"Well...it's complicated."

"Complicated? What do you mean?"

"Let's just forget that for now and rather than just dawdling here maybe we shou-"

Just then the elevator opened up and reveal a 15 year old boy with light brown hair.

"Is louis here?" Asked the boy.

While to others he may be known as the popular national idol, Asakura Fuuto. But, to me he's more than just another popular idol.

He was walking down the stairs with his hands in his pockets and with a bored expression when he spotted me.

His eyes widen and came to an abrupt stop at the bottom of the stairs.

"Y-Yuki-san? Is that you??Am I seeing things?" He asked, surprised.

Smiling, I walk to him. When I was infront of him, I stared down at him. He was a couple inches shorter than me in the height department since, I am quite tall.

His face only show the shock that he felt.

"Long time no see, Fuuto." Greeting him still with a smile on my face.

His face that displayed shock awhile ago morphed into one that of happiness and another emotion that I fail to acknowledge.

"Yuki-san, I-It's been forever since I've seen you! H-How have you been? Why haven't you been modelling recently?"

Everyone seems to be in a state of shock. I don't know if it's because of me being a model or is it the fact that I know Fuuto. Ema was the first one to break out of it.

"You do modelling, Y-Yu-chan?"

Turning to her, I said "Yeah, I did. I just started since University though."

"Tha-That's amazing!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks" Smiling sheepishly.

He scoffed, "Yuki-san's more than just a model, he's a-"

I covered his mouth and shushed him, I turned to look at the others staring suspiciously at me and a look of confusion appeared on Fuuto's face.

Releasing him,he eyed me skeptically then said "Anyways, When did you come back here, Yuki-san? No, more importantly, Why are you here??".

"Hmm... long story short I just came back to Japan a couple of days ago and to answer your other question, I'm here because I just finished university and am here for work, modelling to be exact " It's the truth, I did came here model, but I came here mainly because of Ema and also Dad's marriage. But, I can't tell that to anybody except Ema. I made a mental note to tell Ema or rather explain to her about my reasons of being here in the first place.