02 l Reunion

ⓇⒺⓊⓃⒾⓄⓃ

ⓇⒺⓊⓃⒾⓄⓃ

It was still the same morning and Ema was helping Ukyo in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Do you need me to help you with anything else, Ukyo-san?"

"No, but can you help set the table, please?" Ukyo answered.

"Sure!" Ema said.

"I'm hungrrryyy" whined Tsubaki coming down from the stairs along with Azusa.

"Ohayo~ Imouto-chan~" Greet Tsubaki.

"Ohayo! Tsubaki-san, Azusa-san!" Greet Ema.

"Ohayo" Azuza replied.

Little by little the Brothers came to the dining table while exchanging brief greetings. They all sat at the couch together after breakfast to watch TV when they heard the bell rang.

"I'll go get it" said Masaomi.

A moment later he came out the elevator with a beautiful yet very familiar person.

"Who's that, Masa-nii?" Asked Yusuke. "Ah.. this is..." said Masaomi while glancing at the mysterious foreigner.

The Blonde merely smiled and her azure blue eyes did a quick sweep around the room until her eyes landed on a familiar brunette girl. A warm smile spread across her face.

"Long time no see, Ema. How have you been?" Asked the Blonde.

-+- Ema's POV -+-

Me and the brothers was sitting in the living room and watching TV when suddenly the Bell for the front door rang. Masaomi-san went to open the door.

When he came back he also came with a too familiar blonde. Standing there was my sister. I couldn't believe my eyes, She finally came back!!

"Yu-chan!!!" I can feel tears streaming down my face as I ran towards her and hug her.

-+- Yuki's POV -+-

-+- Yuki's POV -+-

"Yu-chan!!!" Ema then came running towards me and hug me so tight. I hugged her back, patting her on the back. She hugged me tighter.

"I-I can't breathe... Ema".

She let go, tears still evident on her face. I walk forward and wipe the tears of her face, "Hey, don't cry... I'm here now, aren't I?" I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead. I pulled her back to my embrace, rocking her as she sob harder onto my shirt.

I looked up and realized that we're not the only one there. In the room there's 10 other people which I'm guessing are my new brothers.

"Excuse me, I don't want to ruin the moment but, who are you? w
What's your relationship with our imouto?" Asked a man with a monk like outfit and yellow hair.

It was then I realized that most of the brothers were glaring at me. Then I realized that their eyes hold a hint of jealousy in it.

I thought for a moment, why would they be jealous? And then it all clicked in. Are they in love with Ema? Is that what it is? I mean I do look kinda like a male and I am wearing something that's really not girly. They must've thought that I was a male. I chuckled a bit because of that thought.

Still hugging the now slightly calmer Ema, I smiled as I was about to introduce myself. "Hello, I'm Hinata Yuki. Nice to meet you, I'm going to live with all of you from now on".

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------