17 l Manners

A/N : Y'all gonna hate me for doing this chapter. o( =•ω•= )m

P.s : I hope not (plz) 😭🙏

And ignore the pose Masaomi is doing in the media, he's not holding a phone. I hope you enjoy the chapter! 💕✨

 I hope you enjoy the chapter! 💕✨

Edit : This is the pic. I moved it :D

------------------

ⓂⒶⓃⓃⒺⓇⓈ

We all sat together at the dining table, as dinner were served infront of us.

As we all started to eat, I wonder how we're gonna break the news to them. I glance at Ema, who was also eating slowly besides me.

Feeling me looking at her, she looked up from her food. She looked worried and unsure.

The blonde flashed a reassuring smile to her, holding her hand from beneath the table.

Others seems to have noticed their interaction. Some of them looks bothered and slightly scowling, while some of them only looked at them with curiosity or concern- and to Yuki's surprise, Tsubaki and Azusa were part of the latter.

Having not noticing how nervous and fidgety Ema has been, Subaru- whom the blonde barely ever interacted with- glared at him.

"Can't you two flirt somewhere else?! We're currently having dinner if you haven't noticed. Get a room!" He spoke, spitting out every word like it's venom.

Surprised by the sudden outburst — I could only stare at him from across the table.

It was until Ukyo and Masomi piped up, that Yuki recovered from his initial shock.

"Now Subaru, that is no way to treat him! Mind your manners!" Ukyo reprimanded.

"That's right. You can't act like that as you're not a teenager anymore, aren't you? Think before speaking, Subaru."  Masaomi sternly said, raising his voice.