31 l Miwa-san

ⓂⒾⓌⒶ-ⓈⒶⓃ

ⓂⒾⓌⒶ-ⓈⒶⓃ

Today is finally the day.

The day that Dad and Mom are finally getting married.

Finally. The day is here. Yuki thought as he gently push his blanket aside and stood up from the comfort of his bed.

Pulling the semi see-through curtains apart as he went out to the balcony.

The sun was shining bright, but the weather was nice. It wasn't too cold nor too hot. A perfect weather for the wedding to be held.

As Yuki was enjoying the slight breeze and the slight scent of cherry blossoms from the wind he caught sight of his lovely little sister from the balcony next to him.

As he called out to her, she looked back at him with a sweet smile.

"Ohayo, Yu-chan!" The younger said excitedly as the older of the two smile back and return the greeting.

"Nice weather for the wedding today, huh?"

"Yeah" Yuki then turn back to look at the blossoming cherry blossoms as Ema did the same.

The two share a comfortable silence, merely enjoying the great weather and exciting plans they all have for the day. Not long after that, the silence was interrupted by Ukyo calling us for breakfast.

Even though they still have many preparation to do for the day, breakfast is still a must in order to have plenty of energy for the rest of the day.

After breakfast they all went to do their own things or get ready for the soon to be held party.

Yuki went back into his room. He went to do daily stuff such as watering his precious gifted plant, feeding Luna, and took a shower and brushed his teeth.

As he was just done taking a shower and went to sit on his bed, his attention was brought back to his door as someone was knocking on it.

He went and opened it only to be greeted by a familiar fellow blonde.

"Hi Louis! What's up?"

"Good morning Yu-chan."

Louis was the only one beside Ema that calls Yuki that. He doesn't know why he calls him that but, Yuki didn't mind at all. He actually find that kinda cute of him.

"Good morning! Can I help you with something?"

"I was hoping to do your hair like before" He played with Yuki's hair a bit.

"Your hair.... it's so soft even though it's short..." He became slightly entranced as he ruffled parts of the model's hair.

Looking at him, Yuki felt bad since he was originally planning on rejecting his offer. It's not because he doesn't want him to, it's because Yuki haven't really decided on what outfit to wear.