30 l Package

ⓅⒶⒸⓀⒶⒼⒺ

ⓅⒶⒸⓀⒶⒼⒺ

Last night was rather eventful. I started thinking back as I just woken up and still sitting on my bed. Before the memories could engulf me further, I saw the bags and boxes Hikaru gifted to me that I put infront of my wardrobe.

-+- Flashback -+-

"I swear what's the meaning of this. Showing up so late at night?" Ukyo questioned Hikaru after Yuki has calmed down and all four of them were sitting together on the couch.

"When did you return to Japan?"

"Ara~ did you miss me that much?" The auburn haired man just smiled innocently to the other male in the room.

The response he got was just a sigh, before Hikaru turn to address me and Ema.

"The truth is, I was asked to do a favour" He grabs the black paper bag that I was eyeing earlier.

He pulled out another 3 bags and 3 boxes. He gave me 2 of the bags and boxes, and the rest to Ema.

"To deliver this to you"

We just look at it, our mouth formed a little 'o'

"This is..."

"A package sent with love" Hikaru answered with a wink at the end.

-+- End of Flashback -+-

Not long after that I went back to my room and because I was so tired I went to sleep right away.

I lazily walk towards the bags and boxes in the corner of my room and grab them as I walk back to sit on my bed.

I opened one of the bags to see a stunning black tuxedo, a button up white shirt with gold embroidery on it, along with an accessory to replace a tie. In the bag was also included a pair of black pants to complete the look.