05 l Stars

ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓈ

ⓈⓉⒶⓇⓈ

After I took my shower, me and Ema went downstairs for dinner.

Most of the brothers are already there, waiting for the others to come. Let's just say that I'm not very welcomed by most of them. When we arrived, I was greeted by glares. The ones that seems to at least,tolerate me were Masaomi, Ukyo, Kaname, Iori, and Wataru.

I mean, I know that you're in love or feel attracted to Ema, but you don't have to be so hostile. But, then again I did say that I am currently 'dating' Ema so, I can't exactly blame them. Part of me wants to reveal my actual relationship with Ema but, then I decided to keep the secret for a little while longer. Why you ask? Simple. Cause it's very entertaining to watch their reaction.

After Subaru, the last one to arrive for dinner, came, we all started to dig in the feast. Tonight, we were all having curry rice and some miso soup.

When I took a bite,my eyes sparkled, it was absolutely amazing. It was simply, the best curry rice I have ever eaten.

"This is so delicious!" And started to take bigger spoonful of the rice.

Ema giggled from beside me, "It is, isn't it? Ukyo-san is a very good cook after all."

"You are the one who cooked this?" I asked.

He blushed a bit and clear his throat. "Yes, I am the one who usually cooks in this house. Ema also cooks, though in my opinion she is a better cook than me"

She blushed, " No! No! I don't think I'm that good at-"

"No, he's right. You have always been a fantastic cook. I love your cooking, they're always so delicious! "

"It's true!!! Onee-chan and Kyo-chan's cooking, is very yummy!!" Exclaimed Wataru.

"See, even Wataru-chan says so."

Ema merely blushed and sheepishly look down on her plate.

"Anyways, aside from Ema being a great cook an all, I also think that you're a great cook as well. Thank you for cooking for us." I stated as I smiled at him.

He smiled, "And I thank you, for the compliments as well."

After dinner, I helped Ema with the dishes. After we finished cleaning them we went to our own separate rooms.

I enter my room and sat on my bed. I put on my earphones and started playing some songs while humming to some of the notes.

I looked to the side, to the window. I stared at the twinkling stars adorning the night sky. I saw the moon that was still on the cresent phase yet still glows as bright as ever.

How beautiful...

I wonder what will happen from now on.

I thought as I saw a shooting star from my room.

I don't know what will happen. But, I'm just going to enjoy wherever life takes me. And something tells me, that my life is going to change forever from now on.

I yawned, putting my earphones away, and turning off the lights. I snuggle under the cover and let my mind drift to sleep.

--------------------

◆️○️ To be Continued ○️◆️

--------------------