16 l Hugs

ⒽⓊⒼⓈ

ⒽⓊⒼⓈ

"Thank you." Smiling warmly at them. Tears prickling my eyes a bit.

A single tear dropped, falling against my cheek.

I quickly wiped my tear-stained eyes and blinked away the remaining tears, as the warm smile on my face never went away.

If Yuki payed more attention, he would've seen the pink hue tinting their cheeks.

But he wasn't because he was looking at Luna perched on his lap.

He was back to stroking Luna's soft fluffy fur.

Then, suddenly a thought came to mind as he looked back up, but then he noticed they were a bit...off. They look somewhat... distracted? Why were they staring at him like that?

"Um? Hello? You guys okay?" Raising an eyebrow, Snapping them out of their trance.

"Y-yeah, why wouldn't we be okay?" As Kaname coughs a bit.

"I mean you were all kinda spacing out a bit back there," still looking at them with concern and confusion.

"Why were you dazing of so suddenly like that? Did I say something wrong?" The blonde was becoming more worried as he started furrowing his eyebrows.

Clearing his throat, Azusa was the first one to answer him. "Yeah, we're fine. Just... a little suprised, I guess?"

"Surprised? Why?"

"Well... this might come off as a bit rude, but we — as in me Tsubaki — at least though that you- let's just say, not the type of person that we thought you were." Azusa hesitantly stated.

"Really?" Looking a bit surprised, "Then what kind of person did you think I am before?"

"Well..." He looks uncomfortable — both him and Tsubaki are. Fidgeting on their seats.

"We're sorry! It's not like we thought you were a bad guy or anything, well, maybe..." Azusa admitted.

"We just— I don't know. Maybe we're just clouded of jealousy and and with you and Ema reveals that you two are dating and all so we just- you know-"  Tsubaki cut in, started rambling and raising his voice on every passing words that left his mouth before Yuki even got the chance to stop him.

A breathy chuckle left his lips as the androgynous female put a hand up, signalling him to stop. And he immediately pressed his lips together, looking flustered.

He heard Fuuto snorted, stifling a laugh.

Yuki turned to face him. Clicking his tounge while rolling his eyes, "Now, now Fuuto. Didn't you also react in a similar way when I told you that Ema and I were dating? If I remember correctly, you reacted way more dramatically, than Tsubaki did, no?"