25 l Contact

ⒸⓄⓃⓉⒶⒸⓉ

ⒸⓄⓃⓉⒶⒸⓉ

"I'm Min Yoon-gi. Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too". I said still with a smile on my face.

We stared at each other for awhile. I looked at him and saw that he was silently waiting for something? What is he expecting from me? As I look at him with now a nervous smile.

"W-what is it?". I ask, trying to be polite.

His eyes widened. He seems to be surprised.

"You... you don't recognize me?"

I pondered for a moment. Wracking my brain for any info regarding this man and remembered bits and pieces having seen him the TV once. It was one of my roommates that was watching it though. She said something along the lines of a popular K-pop boy band by the name of B something.

"Um.. forgive me if I'm wrong but are you a member of a k-pop band..?". I asked, still unsure.

He chuckled a bit and nodded.

"Yes I am. It's a bit surprising you don't already know that though. Not that I think everyone would know the band, but I thought that at least you who is a rising top model in the industry and has been to Korea multiple times over the past two years would at least recognize my face at first glance". As he is still chuckling softly.

I awkwardly chuckled and scratched my head with a tint of pink on my cheeks.

"I mean we have met before this you know?"

"Nani?!- I mean What?! When?! "

"Hmm... we met at a photoshoot in korea, I think it's about... 2 and a half years ago? Although, to be fair we only exchanged greetings back then. We met because of our studio was right next to each other remember?"

My eyes widen as I remembered.

'It was back then! Now I remember that I coincidentally met a korean K-pop band. At that time I don't really know any K-pop bands so to be completely honest I don't really care and just simply slipped my mind! Now that I've think about it, I vaguely remember exchanging greetings with them and of them was him! '

"Oh yeah! I remember now. We have met haven't we? Sorry, I forgot... it's just that I'm not really into K-pop at that time and I remember being really tired after the photoshoot back then so it must've slipped my mind. Sorry". Lowering my head cause I feel bad for forgetting him - even though we just shake hands - but it doesn't change the fact that I forgot him and he remembers me!

"Ah! No! It's fine! You don't have to apologize. It's natural to forget as we only exchange greetings back then. I'm just glad you remembered me in the end that's all"