12 l Movie

ⓂⓄⓋⒾⒺ

ⓂⓄⓋⒾⒺ

"Not bad "

"Yeah, at least better than some cliché romantic drama movie."

"Yep, plus I love Mulan!" (A/N: Ik the new Mulan movie launched months ago, but just pretend that it just launched, k?😅).

"Pftt, how childish."

I hit him on the back of the head, "It's not childish and I can certainly like whatever movie I want to."

I saw him rolling his eyes, "Whatever, let's just buy some tickets and go"

"Can't forget about the popcorn! You want some?"

"Nah, just buy me a drink"

While Fuuto is buying the tickets for the movie I went over to where they're selling food and drinks.

"Excuse me,"

The cashier lady looks up from the counter.

Blushing the moment she looks at me,She manage to asks,"W-what can I get f-for you?"

I flash her my 'Princely Smile'.

"Can I get a medium size caramel popcorn with 2 colas, please?"

"S-s-sure! Right away!"

She quickly scamper away from the counter. I saw Fuuto walking over with one of his hands in his pocket.

"Here," Handing over the movie tickets, "The movie should start in about 15 minutes or so."

"Great! I got you a cola, is that alright?"

"Yea," He then looks over to the side of me and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" I asked as I turned around to see what he was looking at.

There were two girls who looks no more older than Fuuto standing beside each other looking at me and Fuuto with slight blush on their cheek

Smiling warmly at them I then spoke, "Can we help you?"

They immediately starts to blush brighter.

"U-Uhm, ano..." they started fidgeting and looked nervous.

I could hear Fuuto sigh in the background. Casting a half-glare back at him, I face the two girls that was still nervously rubbing their hands in front of me.

"It's okay, you don't need to be nervous. Whatever it is you could tell me, I won't get mad or anything." As I smiled reassuringly at them.

Still blushing hard, one of them manage to spoke out, "U-Um, I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but could you t-two possibly b-be Asakura Fuuto and 'Prince Yuki' ?"

I sweat drop at my nickname. 'Prince Yuki' ? How... cheesy, but okay... I mean I know that I was nicknamed 'Prince' of the Entertainment Industry, but I didn't know that my fans also called me that. I though that fans didn't know of that nickname. Apparently not.