33 l Reveal

ⓇⒺⓋⒺⒶⓁ

ⓇⒺⓋⒺⒶⓁ

The ceremony went on smoothly. Yuki was sitting beside Ema on one of the bench near the front as they listen to the bride and groom exchange their vows infront of the priest.

After the initial ceremony was finished, the party will be held outside. As the others who attended the wedding walked out of the room to the garden where the party is held, the blonde androgynous model excused himself from the group.

"Why? Do you perhaps don't feel well? Are you sick??" Ukyo while looking concerned, questioned him.

"No! Not at all. Just going to the bathroom that's all." After he waved a brief goodbye to the brothers and Ema, Yuki quickly turned around and walked away to appear like he was looking for a nearby bathroom when in truth, he was heading to the parking lot.

As Yuki arrived, he went straight to his car and grab a bag that he had prepared earlier.

Grabbing the bag, he made sure to locked the car and it let out a 'beep' as an indication that it was locked. Walking away, Yuki confidently yet discreetly slipped himself to a nearby bathroom, trying his best to not appear suspicious.

Locking the bathroom door, he heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that the bathroom was indeed empty. Fortunately.

Quickly, he proceed to take off his suit, taking extra care that it's not wrinkled. He fold it neatly and set it aside. Turning to the bag that he brought earlier, he pulled out the contents out of the bag.

******

"Do you think Yuki's okay? He's been gone to the bathroom for quite a while now" The brunette girl heard Masaomi asked worriedly to the others.

"I don't know.... do you recon we should go check up on him?" The lawyer of the family replied with an equally worried look.

"Let us wait for a few more minutes. If by then he hasn't arrive yet then one of us will have to check on him" The cross dresser suggested as he take a sip from the glass of champagne he is holding.

"I hope Yu-nii is not sick..." Said Wataru, lips pouting and eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he's just fine. He probably got a stomachache or something. Or maybe the bathroom is crowded" Iori said assuringly as he bent down to pick Wataru up on his arms.

"I sure do hope so that's the case..." One of the twins muttered out. You could tell by their tone that they were indeed as, if not, more worried than the rest of them.

The rest were just quietly drinking their own beverages that were served earlier or try to focus themselves on something else for some form of distraction than the worrying feeling bubbling in their hearts.