28 l Midnight

A/N : ok for the sake of the plot and plus this is a fanfic so I don't have to stick to the og plot line too much, I'm going to make it so Subaru's birthday is now rather than when Ema just moved in.

So the whole scenario where Subaru snapping at Ema (well not really mad2 tho just frustrated ig) is just not gonna happen in this ff, ok? Is that fine with y'all?

Sorry if ur frustrated because of this but this is a fanfic after all (づ ̄3 ̄)づ

P.s : Special shout-out to freemochis and Ai_Shizuku for always commenting and being super early. Thank you!! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Anyyyywaayy enjjoooyy 💕

-----------

ⓂⒾⒹⓃⒾⒼⒽⓉ

A few weeks have gone by in a flash. Hours changing into days, days changing into weeks. And before I knew it, the day of the wedding is right around the corner.

Three whole months have flown out of the window. And the day of the wedding is going to be held this week. Can you believe how fast time goes?

I guess the saying is right after all. Time flies when you're having fun.

And admittedly, living here as a member of this Residence with Ema my new brothers is- surprisingly- really fun. Everyday is always exciting and something interesting is always bound to happen.

Like, it was dear little Tsunbaru's birthday a couple of weeks ago. Sadly I wasn't able to attend the feast since I was out for a photoshoot session in Kyoto.

So I just face timed him to congratulate him for finally reaching of legal age.

I gave him my present a bit late since, a few days have passed since his birthday. I gave him a new pair of basketball shoes, a few Jerseys and jackets, and a basketball that I have specifically asked a friend of mine to sign.

Subaru was apparently a big fan of his. What are the coincidence that when I first discovered who it is and saw the picture of said idol, it was in fact a fellow classmate of mine back in my college in London.

He was in many of my lectures and we get along quite well. We may not be as close as me and Slyvia are but, we still were considered good friends.

I must admit, he was not the brightest out of the students when it comes to studying. But if we're talking about sports? No one in the whole campus would could come close to him.

He was a sport maniac and along the way I've learned that his favourite was basketball. And he was very much good at it. So much that he made it into one of the teams for NBA and now he's living in America. He's really living the dream out there...