CHAPTER 25 - A Dominant Lion

Hey guys! It's lemon-chan here and I just noticed that Author-chan already made a rough draft about what will happen. I'll continue it for her sickly sake!

Warning: This chapter is fully lemon so please skip if you're not comfortable.

•••

"Apologies Fuegoleon! I didn't mean to!" You ran as fast as you can, trying to get away from the Lion that was chasing you. It was an accident that you've put something weird in his drink.

"Even so, you should make amends for what you've done" he said with a hazy head and if there's one thing he wanted in this very moment, it's his running prey.

'I'm soooo screwed' you thought.

You squeaked when you felt something trap you to the walls. You saw Lion eyes and heard sharp hot breathing. You looked away and chuckled nervously.

"Ha ha ha! Perhaps we could negotiate this out?" You said as he dragged you into his room. "Alright, speak" he demanded while leaning on the door.

"Perhaps I could whip you up some new tea?" You rubbed the back of your head as he look unamused. "No drink could quench my thirst" he replied.

"But perhaps you can" he said as he neared towards you. You took a step back and felt yourself at the edge of the bed. Your heart was racing faster and faster.

You closed your eyes but you felt warm hands touch yours. Enveloped in warm hands, he kissed them gently like the man he was.

"May I have permission to take you?" He asked, immediately warming your heart. You couldn't possibly say no the man you love. "Please... only for you" you looked down at the ground and whispered these words.

"Very well" he said and placed his hand under your chin and lifted the up to come in contact with your eyes. He inched in closer while you close your eyes, wanting to feel this moment.

Your lips met with his and you didn't hesitate to open your mouth. You felt hands travel to your waist and hoisted you up closer to him. Your hands slid to the back of his head to further deepen the kiss.

Your tongue was creating friction from all the intense rubbing that was happening. You can't help but let your saliva drip down from the corners of your mouth.

Both of you parted and panted heavily, sweat was forming on how fast the mood enveloped the both of you. Your hot breaths and figure intoxicated the man infront of you. It's like you're a drug that he can't simply get enough of.

He began to kiss you again but this time, his hands were tracing your body and skillfully took of your loose clothing. You feel your nipples become erect from the sudden coldness of the air.

Fuegoleon didn't waste a second and pinched them gently. You continued to massage your breasts while your were moaning in the midst of the hot make out session.

His warm gentle hands roughly stimulates your breast, pressing on your nipples and pinching them from time to time. He parted from the kiss to suck on your nipples while massaging the other.

His tongue swirls around your hardened nipples, gently biting on them whenever you arch your back from pleasure. While he was doing that, his hands traveled on your soaking wet pussy.

He was surprised that your were THAT wet from his touch. He smiled and looked at you in the eyes as if he was teasing you on how wet you were.

Your blush reddened some more if that's even possible. You looked away from shyness but he proceeded to lift you up and placed you on his lap.

He began to kiss your neck from the back and lifted on of your legs up so that your little wet flower was fully exposed. His middle finger and ring finger gently touched your clit area as you immediately flinched.

He began to move them in a circular motion then fastened his pace. He proceeded to make other movements like a scissoring motion and an up and down motion. He was sucking your neck at the process as he continuously sucked and bit your sensitive spot.

"F-Fuegoleon~" you can't help but moan out. Your little noises encouraged the man that your enjoying every pleasurable moment.

His hands moved faster and faster until your trembling and flinching from all the pleasure. He stopped and inserted two fingers in your hole. It slid perfectly in so the Fiery captain pumped his fingers in and out, coiling them inside at a fast pace.

"F-Fueggy... If~ ahhh~ you keep this up~hnNgg~ I'll.... Cu~aaAHhHHh" you said in between moans as you came in the process. His long and quick fingers were your downfall.

"F-Fueggy... Onegai... Please claim me" you said as the man happily positioned himself at your entrance. He didn't get much teasing pleasure from you but he knew he couldn't wait any longer to claim you.

He inserted his hardened member on your opening, slowly but surely going deep inside you. People say that first time hurts but for you, it doesn't. Perhaps you just found your perfect partner to do it with.

You smiled happily and teared up. Fuegoleon noticed your tears and kissed them away like he always does. "does it hurt?" He asked as you shook your head 'no'.

"I'm just... really happy.." you whispered. Fuegoleon smiled at you back and began to move. His pace became quicker and quicker by the minute and you can't help but feel pure euphoria and pleasure.

"AaHhh~" you repeated over and over again as he groaned in pleasure. His voice whispering your name from time to time drove you insane.

You feel something hot forming on your stomach and you're sure to release. Fuegoleon was the same, feeling his member twitch while nearing it's limits.

You both came but ofcourse, he took out his member first to avoid you getting pregnant just yet. You panted heavily and plopped down bed, closing your eyes, trying to relax.

"Who told you that I'm done?" You heard Fuegoleon asked as you got lifted up until your were in a position where your on your knees as both your ass and pussy was facing him.

"If you don't mind, I'll be doing multiple rounds as punishment, (Y/n)" he said and did as he told. It was an eventful night for both of you and to top that, you still have a mission early the next day as he has a merit conference to attend to.

You can have your way today but tomorrow is another day, meaning, something's are bound to change sooner rather than later

•••

Author-chan gave me her notes on what to write and also made a rough draft until the very ending. She's really prepared for her sickness and with wattpad. I hope you all enjoy!