CHAPTER 11 - His Choice

"(Y/n), I appreciate you coming to teach our squad some strategies" Captain Charlotte said as you smiled and nodded. She offered you to seat and drink some tea in their garden area.

"I heard that you can speak every now and then, how is that?" She asked and you decided to get a hang of speaking again. Since she has been acting such a friend to you, you decided to use your voice.

You realized that you can only use your voice with people you're comfortable with or those who you can trust. Captain Charlotte befriended you when you were assigned on a mission to aid the Blue Rose Knights.

"It seems like I can only do so with those I'm comfortable with" you told her as she got surprised that you talked so suddenly. She smiled and appreciated it.

"You have a lovely voice" she commented. "Thankyou" you smiled back. You two took a moment of silent to enjoy the tea.

"I know it's none of my concern but how did you get close to Captain Fuegoleon?" She asked, wanting to learn some things that she may apply with her little admiration.

"I suppose we only got close because I was a servant for the Vermillion's as punishment" you told her and she nodded.

"A servant? An important figure like you should never serve someone so lowly" she said and you shook your head.

"Not at all. When I became their servant, Fuegoleon-sama viewed me as a friend and not a servant" you said as she nodded.

"I've noticed that your eyes shined when you mention Fuegoleon. Perhaps you feel something for him?" She inquired as you slightly widened your eyes at her question.

"Perhaps I do" you admitted openly.

"I couldn't blame you. Liking someone is inevitable, is it not?" She chuckled as you inspected her words.

"Could it be... You like someone?" You asked her. Her face suddenly turned bright red and her eyes were fully opened. You had her all figured out.

"Who is it?" You asked teasingly.

"I s-suppose it's only fair to tell you since you entrusted me with yours..." She trailed off. You awaited her response with bright eyes. Talking to another woman sure is refreshing for you.

"I-its not like I like like Yami— it's just that— aaaahhhhhh!" She malfunctioned as you clasped your hands. Who would've thought that the charming captain of the feminist Blue Rose was inlove with Yami.

"Yami, huh? I found it quite adorable. It think you two would definitely make a great couple!" You smiled.

"C-couple?! Please don't tell anyone about this... Even my squad doesn't know about it!" She pleaded as you nodded.

"You have my word, Charlotte" you said and she was a little baffled at how you said her name. You noticed this and got shaken up.

"I mean Captain—!" You said as she laughed.

"It's alright. Call me Charlotte if you may but address me as captain when there's a crowd" she offered as you nodded enthusiastically.

•••

"What's this urgent matter you want to address?" Said Captain Fuegoleon toward the Wizard King. He handed a letter from the Blue Rose Knights.

"What's this?" Fuegoleon asked.

"A transfer approval letter" Julius answered.

"They want (Y/n) in their squad and now it's up to you if you would approve" The Wizard King taunted the fiery captain.

"I see. I'll think about this." Fuegoleon said with a heavy heart and left. He feels off about this and he still can't figure out what has happened to him.