CHAPTER 21 - Eavesdropping

Leopold was walking around the Vermillion's household while thinking how he should steal you from his brother again. He had distracted himself from your attire last time and came to your room to find it empty.

"Eh? They must be sorting papers again" He thought and walked towards Fuegoleon's studies where he usually works with you.

He was about to open the door when he heard your voice, "Chotto Matte! Leo might come in" you whisper shouted. Leopold widened his eyes.

"I'm sure he would respect our privacy, afterall this is the studies" his brother said as you hummed hesitantly.

"J-ja.. I'm inexperienced when it comes to this" you said and Leo covered his mouth to prevent any noises.

"I suppose I'll take the lead" he replied as Leo heard shifting.

'Are they-?' Leo thought.

"So you put this here?" You said, putting the stuffings inside. You were making a doll for Leopold since he was so sweet to you over the past view days.

"Ano- I think it won't fit if you put it all" you said with a concerned voice. The stuffings was too much and the doll might look fat.

"Alright, this will do" Fuegoleon nodded in understanding. You began to sew the piece and you accidentally pricked your finger.

"O-ouch! Who knew this was so painful" you said, pricking your finger while Fuegoleon asked you in concern, "Are you alright? Should we stop for now?".

"No... Keep going. I want to do this" you told the older Vermillion with determination as he chuckled.

"Alright" he agreed and continued to make the stuffed doll.

Leopold on the other hand was madly blushing outside the door, not knowing what was happening at all. He was sweating like crazy as the conversation went on.

"Fuegoleon-sama, I think you should do it harder" you said as Fuegoleon pushed the needle to the thick layered part of the doll.

'(Y/n)-chan likes it rough-?' Leopold thought with a redder face.

"S-sugoi! You're surprisingly good at this!" You said with excitement as you're almost done with the doll.

"Hmmm it's odd. Perhaps I need to squeeze these" Fuegoleon commented on the poorly distributed stuffings. He squeezed the doll so the stuffing can be distributed equally from inside.

"Ahhh that's better!" You exclaimed as Leopold overheated and plopped down on the floor with a wild blush on his face. You both heard the noise and you checked it out.

"Leo???" You asked and saw how much he was blushing.

"Leo.." you shook the boy and it was to no avail. Fuegoleon kneeled down to carry the boy into his room as you waited.

It's been minutes and Leopold finally started to wake up. He realized that both of you were present in his room and remembered why he fainted from the first place.

"I didn't know you were so bold, anyue" He commented as his brother became puzzled from his words. You remembered the doll you made and presented it to the boy.

"Here, me and Fuegoleon-sama made this for you" you brimmed, overjoyed. He took the doll and looked at it.

"When did you make this?" He asked.

"A while ago on the studies" you replied, still smiling.

"Eh but how? You two were-" he stopped himself and looked away from embarrassment.

"Ehh..?" You tilted your head.

"Weren't you two..." He trailed off.

"What is it, Leopold?" Fuegoleon asked.

"Weren't you two... doing it?" He said and covered himself with the sheets. Both of you and Fuegoleon blushed and realized what he meant.

Looking back, your little conversations sounded very wrong out of context. You began to hug your body and looked away from the two Vermillions.

"I think you interpreted that different" Fuegoleon told the small boy and sighed. "You shouldn't base something from mere speculations and that applies to battle aswell!" He scolded the poor boy.

"I apologize!!!" He said under the sheets.

You two left and closed the door. You chuckled at the silly interactions while Fuegoleon raised his eyebrows at you.

"What? It was funny" You kept your laughter.

"Did we really sound like we're doing it?" He asked and thought. He immediately thought about your lewd face and shook his head off.

"I don't know, I've never done it so how should I know?" You told him as he smiled gently.

"Do you want to find out?" He said as you widened your eyes and blushed madly. You lightly punched the man beside you and hid your face with your hands.

"Baka" you replied.

"That wasn't an answer, (Y/n)" he teased you. Sometimes Fuegoleon was a tease that nobody knew of and you can't help but blush at his odd attitude.

You suddenly stopped and looked at the floor. Fuegoleon halted in his tracks and wondered why you've stopped. If he's going to tease you then you'll bite back.

"Are you really asking me that, Fuegoleon-sama?" You looked up at him while hugging your curves. You made sure that your voice sounded velvet yet innocent while licking your lips in the process.

Fuegoleon was baffled and looked away with a blush. He didn't expect you to do that at all. "That's right Fuegoleon-sama. Don't tease me or I'll tease you back" you said in your normal voice.

"I wouldn't waste the offer" he said, pinning you to the wall and you pushed him off, alarmed. You quickly ran away and shouted, "Bakaaaaaaaaaa!"

Fuegoleon chuckled lightly and carried on to do his duties. You were still running away until you stopped to take a breath on your room.

"What a tease!" You yelled and blushed madly.

Unbeknownst to you that Leopold was watching the whole interaction. He was blushing from the scene, "I- ... I'm going to be an uncle soon, aren't I?" He asked and fainted.

Fuegoleon didn't know why he acted so strangely but perhaps it's that time of the year? A lion's instincts will forever reign with Fuegoleon.

The poor man just couldn't stop thinking about you and to not touch you was like torture to him. He knows he must keep this at bay or else, he might hurt you.