CHAPTER 16 - Deception

Warning: mention of sensitive and sexual things
••†••

"Fuegoleon-sama... Where are we going?" You asked the man who knocked on you room early in the morning.

"I've came back from a mission and I saw a view that you might appreciate" he said as you nodded. You were now travelling but you found it odd that his mana seems a little different.

"Fuegoleon-sama? This seems far away" you asked and he just nodded. "They say that the places harder to reach are the beautiful ones" he responded as you looked at him in the eyes.

'He formulates the same type of sentences Fuegoleon makes... Perhaps he really is Fuegoleon?' you thought and looked away.

"Have you even gone to a place full of Wisteria trees?" He asked and you shook your head. "Since I was training to be a perfect heiress for my clan, I've never had the chance to see those things" you told him and played with your hair.

"You're going to love this place even more, I suppose" he said and you looked at him with wide eyes. Your heart fluttered from his words and you looked away, embarrassed.

"A-arigatou... Fuegoleon-sama" you said bashfully while he smiled at you gently.

"Think of this as an apology aswell. I've mistreated you, have I?" He said and you shook your head. "N-no! Not at all" you replied, making an 'x' with your arms.

"I'm glad to hear that" he replied.

You two travelled in silence. You had a contented look on your face, happy about this day. Finally, something very beautiful had happened to you.

"(Y/n), we're here" Fuegoleon informed you. You both landed and Fuegoleon walked forwards to the forest of Wisteria.

It seems like it hasn't bloomed just yet but when Fuegoleon snapped his fingers, it was like he had Wisteria Magic. The Wisteria's had bloomed and your eyes were beholding such a magnificent sight. You clasped your hands and adored the view.

"(Y/n)..." He said you name, catching your attention.

"Hmmm?" You hummed at him.

"I love you" he said and your eyes snapped to him, widening in the process. He went near you and smiled gently.

"F-Fuegoleon.." is all what you can say.

"I... I love you too" you told him with great joy in your heart. "Come, I'm guessing you're tired from the travel. I have a small house near this area" he said and led you there.

•••

The Vermillion's household was unusually untidy today. Usually you would clean every morning until everything is spotless but today is different.

"Anyue, where's (Y/n) san?" Leopold asked his older brother. Fuegoleon was concerned as to where you were aswell. He thought that you've gone to aid the Blue Rose's Knights again but you haven't returned since morning.

"It's strange, I feel a trace of unknown mana aswell..." He thought and concluded that you've been abducted but there wasn't any signs of holding back.

•••

"Fuegoleon..?" You asked the man as he locked the doors. "Don't worry, it's just for safety" he said as you furrowed your eyebrows.

You decided to relax and closed your eyes. "(Y/n) you love me, correct?" He asked as you nodded, still having your eyes closed.

"Then would you mind if I take you?" He asked as you blushed. You looked at him and bashfully nodded. You wouldn't mind him being your first.

"Then..." He said pushing you down and tying something on your mouth. You furrowed your eyebrows and his form started to change. He wasn't Fuegoleon Vermillion, he was someone unknown.

You struggled as he began to strip you. You're body was trembling greatly while feeling cold shivers down your spine. You teared up and tried to push him off but he was much stronger than you.

He began to tease your breast an you felt disgusted from feeling pleasure. He kept massaging them until he fully exposed your breast. He began sucking on one of your nipple and moved his other hand to your glorious cavern.

You were crying so much while struggling but he was dominating you like an alpha. 'Gomen... Fuegoleon' you thought and stopped resisting.

The doors suddenly opened and you saw Fuegoleon hit the unknown man. You immediately covered yourself up and wiped your tears away.

Fuegoleon's wrath was stronger than the man who abducted you. Not a minute to waste, Fuegoleon had already restrained the unconscious man.

"(Y/n) why did you let yourself be fooled by this man?!" Fuegoleon scolded you, finally turning around to meet your eyes. His gaze became gentler and worried once he saw your trembling and almost naked figure.

"Gomen Fuegoleon-sama... I will not let be fooled again" you wiped your tears and bowed down. You felt your body getting covered up as you looked up to see the worried eyes of Fuegoleon.

You walked on ahead to exit the house as he trailed behind you. "Tell me, how did he deceive you?" He asked as you tighten your hold on the robe he gave you.

"He pretended to be you" you said as he grew shock from your words.

"He made me feel special and even told me that he loved me in your form" you said. You kept walking, not saying a word as he tried to keep you lightened up. He admits that he's an awkward person and definitely not the romantic type.

"Are you disappointed that the confession wasn't real?" He teased , not knowing what more to say as you stopped.

"I'm... Going on ahead" you said and ran.

Fuegoleon wasn't letting you go at that state so he caught up to you and caught your hand. In his view, you looked behind to face him and time seems so slow.

His eyes widened at your pained expression with tears flowing down your face. He didn't expect your expression, your pain hold something different.

"I... Apologize for my behaviour" he said and you still kept the same expression. "It's fine, Fuegoleon-sama" you said.

"You can be honest with me, (Y/n)"