You Broke Me First (Chapter Fifty)

Start from the beginning

We still watch the live streams which is mainly for Mia and a little for me, even though I hate him right now I do miss him, I'm still in love with him. That's how I know he's been drunk every night. We're sitting down now to watch his show tonight. He's gone for about another two months before the shows in Texas and nyc that We're supposed to go with him. We sat down on the couch as Austin was walking out and I could see it, he was hammered more than he'd been these past few nights he was fucked up.

Before he even started singing he tripped twice. He put the microphone up to his mouth as the music started and he couldn't even say the first line it was just slurred words and he was acting like he didn't remember the words, it looked.. well it looked horrible he was fumbling hard. I stood up "call Dre now" I said looking at Shelby and diamanté "why-" I stopped diamanté "just call now" I said yelling slightly at this point.

"Hello" I heard Dre's voice through the phone. "Go get him off the stage." I said trying to sound assertive. "I can't-" I interrupted him "Dre now." I said and I knew he knew I meant business. "Okay-okay." He said as I watched the live stream waiting for Dre to appear. And within seconds Dre was walking out to where austin was standing, Dre still had the phone in his hand. "Come on Austin." He said but austin shrugged him off like a little kid would. "I don't want too" he said pulling his arm away. "Austin." I said watching the stream and holding diamanté's phone.

"Lanney?" He said sounding confused and it was breaking my heart because these fans were watching him fumble and fall apart before their eyes. "Austin go with Dre. Please." I said pleading with him to go backstage I didn't want him to have to deal with any kind of embarrassment and I knew that tmz was going to run a story on it regardless and I was going to get the blame which maybe I was to blame? I'm not sure. Maybe I should have ignored him? But he should have cheated and I wouldn't have ignored him.

"Come on please?" I said and I watched his expressions change "okay." He said finally giving up "I love you."he said as he walked off stage right beside Dre. "What was that?" Shelby asked "it's a long story I'll tell you in the morning." I said picking Mia up and walking to my room. I sat Mia before me and laid back, what the hell am I gonna do?

After about 10 minutes my phone rang and I looked to see Dre's name across it, and I answered "Lanney." I heard Austin's voice come through. "Yeah Austin?" I said answering him for the first time in days. "You said my name." He slurred his words "I did." I said putting Mia on my boob so she could eat with her being 10 months old I knew she wasn't going to breast feed very much longer. "What's going on?" He asked and I didn't know how to answer "we can talk about that at a different time." I said not wanting to talk about it while he was drunk.

"I miss you girls." He said and I nodded forgetting he can't see me "I know we miss you." I said not wanting to upset him even more than he already was. "Okay." He said sounding like a child. "I want to come home. I don't want to do this anymore." He said and I could tell he was about ready to cry or he was already crying. "I know." I said knowing He missed home but he didn't miss me that's why he fucked Kelly.

"Will you stay on the phone with me until I get to the hotel?" He asked and I replied "yes. Let me talk to Dre for a second."I said and I heard him hand the phone to him. "Dre make sure he gets to the hotel safely and what's gonna happen to the stadium full of people?" I asked a little confused "well we will have to reschedule for his next day off. I mean I can't let him go on stage like this." I nodded "I agree."

"I'm going to call you off his phone so he can't take it to his room." Dre said hanging up and then my phone rang again this time Austin's name showed up. "I'm getting him to the hotel now." Dre said. After about 15 minutes and a silent car ride Dre spoke "he's in his room, I have to go back to the stadium to set everything up and handle it.". "Okay." I said and then I heard Austin "Lanney will you stay on the phone with me until I fall asleep?" He asked and I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Yes." I said rocking Mia to sleep. "What's Mia doing?" He asked "she's going to sleep just like you need too." I said and I could hear him smile almost "you're right. I love you." He said and I smiled even though I was pissed hearing him say I love you made my heart happy. "I love you too Austin." Which wasn't a lie I did love him with everything I have but I was still pissed, I was still hurt and we were both still cheaters.

I got Mia into her crib and asleep. "Lanney?" I heard a little panic in Austin's voice "what's wrong?" I asked grabbing the phone and getting under the covers "I thought you left." He said so Innocently. Normally he's kind of a dick when drunk but tonight it was a sad, sappy one. "I was just putting Mia in her crib." I said trying to calm him down. "Lanney i love you so much." He said about three times "I know you do Austin. I know." I said and honestly I just wanted to hug him right now.

He was still slurring his words more than he usually does when drunk. A little piece of me was starting to wonder if he had taken something to make him this way, he's never been so drunk on stage that he couldn't perform. I was trying my best not to fall asleep before he did because he was honestly worrying me a little.

After about 20 minutes of silence I figured he was asleep "Austin?" I asked not expecting a response but he did "yes Lanney?" He said slurred. "Nothing." I said trying not to fall asleep. I couldn't believe he was still awake. "Lanney baby, i didn't do anything I promise. I never touched her." He said slurring even more, so much so that I was having a hard time understanding him. But when he said that I almost threw up, he knew what I was mad about? And If he didn't then what the hell did i do?

"Oh Austin. I'm here" I heard a voice at his hotel room door. Kelly.

Little Surprise -Post MaloneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara