24. Animosity

After you left; I lost all expectations for fairy tales Blushing and waiting persistently I wear my heart on my sleeve Love was once so close A heavy fear armed with infatuation Because it's worth it through the pain - WAY V

•••

"Mr. Wu I have arrived by the coast near the restaurant, and my men are on standby. Wang Hao Xuan is nowhere in sight, his men are guarding the entrance." Zhuo Cheng talked through his earpiece.

"I'm sure... he's inside. How many men are standing on guard?" MR. Wu asked

"About thirty armed men outside at every corner of the restaurant, they are fully equipped."

"We discussed it before, we can't risk the lives of the citizens, I think we'll have to call the NPA to close off some roads." Mr. Wu stressed the situation.

"Of course I'll need you to hack into  the cameras, and then we'll discuss what we'll do but for now I'm going to stay guarding until we have a backup." Zhuo Cheng checked his watch, it has already been an hour and a half of him watching every movement.

"Liu Hai Kuan is about ten minutes away, once he's barged in with his men, you enter the preceding protocol. Got it?." Mr. Wu checked the cameras looking for Hao Xuan.

"Yeah, whatever like I need him here." Zhuo Cheng mumbled.

Officer Wu checked the surveillance cameras and found Wang Hao Xuan sitting with his men Constructing a plan to get out. He seemed nervous and checked his watch every three seconds. Checking his phone and knocking down furniture within his reach.

"Seems like he's constructing a plan, but we have him how we want him. He only has five men by his side." Mr. Wu sipped his coffee.

"Once I get my hands on him I'll kill him for hurting my best friend...the psycho is pissing me off."Zhuo Cheng hated even thinking about the possibility of Xiao Zhan Dying and all the misfortune and inhuman things he's done.

"Save the rambling for later Liu Hai Kuan is a mile away, stay ready when he hovers over the restaurant." Officer wu blocked all four intersections leading to the restaurant.

" Officer wu blocked all four intersections leading to the restaurant

The gas entered the house rapidly. Yibo shut the Door and armed himself wearing a bulletproof vest. He didn't know what to expect from this but he couldn't let them catch up to his family, because after all, Wang Hao Xuan was after his family. He knew how important they were to him.

"Boss, they entered the living rooms, our men are doing everything to back them off but there are too many." The bodyguard watched over the office room, shooting and fighting whoever stands in Wang Yibo's way.

"How many men do we have?" yibo looked out the windows carefully seeing how his men were down cold without mercy.

"I'm not sure but, more men are entering the perimeter they seem to be wearing gas masks."