1. The Case

"Even if I lose balance there's still a smile on my face, waiting for my dream to get closer to success." -WAYV

"What? We have a new case and the head officer didn't say shit." Xiao Zhan said almost demanding to Wang Zhuo Cheng.

Wang Zhuo Cheng is Zhan's childhood friend they both entered the police academy and soon became agents

"Yes, he did how'd you find out ?" Zhuo Cheng said surprised because officer WU told him to not specifically invite Zhan to the meeting

"You knew and you didn't tell me?" Zhan said pouting about it.

"Of course I have to follow orders I'm not like you who does whatever you like." Zhuo Cheng said getting up from his desk and getting another cup of coffee.

Like a puppy, Xiao Zhan went after him
"So what was it about?" "Is the case huge or what?"

"I can't tell you, and even if I could I wouldn't dare to." Zhuo Cheng said as he sat back down.

"Hey! Aren't you being a little too harsh on me, aren't we like brothers?" Xiao Zhan said as he sat on Zhuo Chang's desk.

"Wang Zhuo Cheng, Come to my office!" Head officer WU demanded.

"Look I can't tell you ok so don't try anything silly ok it's for the best." Zhuo Cheng said as he left to see the head officer WU.

"This guy !" Zhan said under his breath.

But nothing stopped him from snooping around Zhuo Cheng's stuff. He went through his computer and found a file.
"Jackpot," Zhan said happily.

He saw the case and it was a big one. This time they were dealing with the mafia. This made Zhan even pettier to want to be in the case.
"Wow," Zhan said as he looked through the files.
Name: Wang Yibo
Age; 22
Heaight : 5'10 ft
Head of the mafia gang, the culprit of handling weapons, drugs, and prostitution.
Being investigated for working with one of the drug lords in Beijing with human trafficking.