3. Amusing

"You think ya a big boy, throwing three stacks, I'ma show you how to ball, you a mismatch ."- SUPER M

"I asked your mother to bring me here." The innocent girl said as she avoided her eyes from Yibo

Yibo was interested but only to see through her facet.

"Really? I didn't know a girl like you could ask for someone like me?." Yibo said smirking.

The girl blushed yet that was only for show.

"Can we talk then, and have dinner?" The girl said.

"Then I'll take my leave, enjoy your dinner." Yibo's mother said as she left quickly only leaving them both staring at each other.

"If I said no, would I seem bitter?" Yibo asked.

"I wouldn't know." The girl mumbled.

"Jia hui, was it ?" Yibo asked in carelessness.

"Yes...I actually heard about you through your mother I just wanted to know if you are single?" Jia Hui said although she looked innocent her personality was one of the worst.

"If I said yes I'm single, would you leave me alone?" Yibo said. He actually didn't want to have anything to do with her yet he was interested in who she really is.

"I'm sorry if I angered you, I didn't want to impose on someone who is already taken, it actually makes me happy that you aren't." Jia Hui said as she kept the good girl phase.

"Your quite interesting, you act dull yet you give off a vibe that doesn't suit you," Yibo said as he read her thoroughly.

She was shocked at first as she fell for Yibo even more.

"Well now that you know what I'm about, I'd thought you would like the innocent type, but if that's not the case then let's start over." She said as her face completely changed.

Yibo was no longer interested in a woman like that. She killed his buzz once she showed her true colors.

"Let this be our last meet, order what you want I'm not interested anymore," Yibo said as he saw his watch and made his way out to the exit

The girl was angered by the thought of his cold attitude. She hated that.

She ran after him and grabbed onto his arm.

"Don't think you'll be able to get away from me?" She said as she smiled.

"Take her to her house," Yibo said to one of his men as they yanked her from his arm.

They took her into a black Cadillac and drove her off as Wang Yibo was at what just had happened.
But it was interesting.