13. Depart

"I realized, I belong to you, I feel the darkness when I'm away from you. Don't stop your loving, walk out on me. Stop for nothing, you're what I bleed. I learned to love you the way you need. Cause I know what's pain and this is not the same." - The Weeknd

~~

" Did things go as planned?" Wang Hao Xuan demanded.

"No sir, the plan has Failed." Meng Yao whispered in his phone in a corner where the shooting took place.

"You need to kill Wang Yibo at any cost, you hear me?"

"Yes sir but how? He's gone right now, I'm pretty sure he's very upset about this situation he'll only look for revenge." Meng Yao informed.

"Finish him off at once."Wang Hao Xuan's dissatisfying tone became louder by the second.

"Sir it'll be dangerous if we act now."

"I don't care!." Hao Xuan ended his call.

'How will I do this?' Meng Yao thought to himself, things will get dangerous if Meng Yao is found out. He knew Wang Yibo was relentless unto corrupt people.

"He's loosing too much blood, I'll call my people to set up everything in my room, I've realized it's too risky doing it here

"He's loosing too much blood, I'll call my people to set up everything in my room, I've realized it's too risky doing it here."Hu Yi Tian called his men.

Yibo was frustrated, he didn't know what to do. Zhan was loosing too much blood and he couldn't do anything in return.

They immediately took him to Yi Tian's place and he began the surgery.

"He's lucky the bullet didn't go any deeper or else this situation would have been deadly." Yi tian became relieved. He sowed Zhan's right side under the rib precisely.

Yibo on the other hand was also relaxed, yet he was outraged with the situation.
His purpose from now on was to kill the person who did this.
And he knew who it was. He needed a plan and quick.

Zhan was still unconscious because of the sedative and anesthesia he was given. He laid on the bed. Sleeping soundly. Yibo came up to him and kissed his forehead, only wanting things to get better, and quickly left.

 Yibo came up to him and kissed his forehead, only wanting things to get better, and quickly left