21. Infatuated

I can't move at all, In this exciting darkness. I can't even predict you even one bit. When it gets dark come closer, Replace my everything. I am entirely yours. -VIXX

Wang Yibo's thoughts were nowhere other than in heat, the broken voice that was lost in sighs echoing in his head became a pleasant melody. the chant of his name under that voice that only he manages to break, and in how good Xiao Zhan's waist is, especially when it moves deliriously over him.

"God, Xiao Zhan ..."

Who would say that the lack of contact, once again proven, would make them fall again and again? That the first time it turned them into addicts, capable of putting aside their professionalism for being willing to feel the sensation once more.

The bulge that seemed to grow under Wang Yibo's clothing gradually hardened, making Xiao Zhan realize that his man was excited, and he couldn't help it either. The hard feeling of the lump against his butt reminded him of the past. He longed so much for that feeling, that heat ...

... but little to nothing could compare to when Yibo's hands ran over his skin.

In all these years of training himself to be the best undercover agent, no one had taught him the most important lesson; fend off "that" feeling. The feeling of weakness gnawing at his skin when Yibo touched him, in every possible way.

Yibo's hands lay on his waist, pressing him against his member more and more. Yibo's fingers would be marked on his waist, and Zhan couldn't help but gasp at such a thought.

The perfect friction, the tantalizing sight of Yibo's abdominal muscles contracting under him with every move and his heavy breathing, caused Xiao Zhan to close his eyes and slide his fingers into the perfect skin of the other. He leaned down to join his lips in a strong kiss, a strong, slow, and apparently playful kiss. The rough and redundant attraction exudes Xiao Zhan's senses ... and puts him in a trance.

He caressed his hair, sinking his fingers, being tempted once more in the vertigo he felt when he was with him.

"Yibo, Yibo ..." he repeated in a stammer, lightly nibbling on the lips of the others. "Look at me, look what you do to me, do you like to see me go crazy for you? L-Lao Wang ..."

"I love to see you, always," Yibo manages to answer, both of them breathing ragged frantically, "mainly when you put on that little face and beg me to fuck you."

Zhan, without hesitation, in the middle of the kiss introduced his tongue in Yibo's mouth; the way that tongue moved and danced, its smooth and suave movements. The watery sound of mouths meeting again and again passionately and without getting bored filled the room, as well as the sound of a firm blow to the skin.

Wang Yibo had spanked Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan gave a little jump in surprise and instinctively pushed Yibo lightly. At this point, both lips were swollen and tinted red

"That hurt!"He complained, his eyes clear and lustful.

After the blow, Yibo massaged Zhan's butt, the heat spread through the struck area, and a sudden current traveled through Xiao Zhan's spine, his member hardening further. Zhan's lips formed an 'o', followed by a small satisfying smile.

"That ... That felt good," he gasped this time, allowing Yibo to squeeze everything he wanted. "A-Ah ... P-Please, Yibo ..."

"Please What ?"