4. Impressed

"Don't you know I'm your leading boss, don't you know  I want to make a sure player." - NCT_U

Zhan gave a right uppercut on the muscular guy as the muscular guy felt dizzy.
The guy was able to punch Xiao Zhan on the left side of his mouth as blood trickled on the side of his lip. Zhan winced and spit out the blood.

"Scared pretty boy." The muscular man said as he hit Zhan on the stomach and took the air out of him.

"Shit!" Xiao Zhan gasped.

Xiao Zhan got a grip and blocked the second punch the muscular guy Gave to give him. Zhan hit the man in the left eye once again as soon as he was able to get the eye swollen the muscular guy couldn't see from it at all.

Zhan took that as an advantage and stood on the man's left side where the man's Eye was swelled up. Zhan gave 2 left rib punches and another potent left uppercut punch.

The muscular guy was dizzy and couldn't see his opponent who was hiding in his blind spot, and carelessly tried to jab but it was not effective. Soon he was feeling dizzy as Zhan was continuously hitting his ribs. Which left the man's ribs fractured.

Xiao Zhan hopes his final blow would work as he imagined but the muscular man had already fallen face front from continuous hits under his jaw.

The crowd jumped up from the excitement and the hype  Xiao Zhan was giving in the ring. Everyone clapped at his fight.

"The winner is #46 !!" The host said as he lifted up Zhan's arm.

Zhan felt relieved that he had won and smiled so big. All the women in the crowd screamed from his pretty face.

Yibo on the other hand was quite impressed with his performance.

"Who is he look him up for me?" Yibo said to his right-hand man, Meng Yao

"Here sir." Meng Yao said as he handed him the I pad.

Yibo read who exactly Xiao Zhan was and was impressed with his ability.

"Bring him to me!" Yibo said as he waited at the loft for Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan was delighted that Yibo had called for him. This is exactly what Zhan wanted as his plan was going at a good pace.

Yibo waited for Zhan to get to the upper loft where he told all the girls to leave.

"Wei Ying ?" Yibo said as he saw Xiao Zhan enter the loft.

"Yes !" Zhan said.

"I saw your background and wondered why did you come here?" Yibo said looking at Zhan with his dark deep brown eyes.

Yibo was quite infatuated with Xiao Zhan's looks, how can a man look this good.

On the other hand, Xiao Zhan was a little nervous because he had never been stared at so profound, he felt those eyes could eat him up in no time.