6. Apprise

"It's a moment when I show em' they go wow." -Post Malone

  •••

Xiao Zhan waited in the other room until Wang Yibo was done. Xiao Zhan once in a while would peek at what Yibo would be doing, But all he did was read his IPad.

"Meng Yao, is there anything else Wang Yibo hates?" Zhan asked wanting to know.

"Yes..he hates talkative people, he doesn't like nosey people either." Meng Yao said as he tried to remember what else he hated.

"He's no fun," Zhan said under his breath.

"What do I have to specifically do?" Zhan asked once more.

"You have to keep watch of Mr. Yibo and his surroundings, make sure nothing bad happens to him and he'll pay you a good amount. If you do your job correctly, then he'll definitely take a liking in you." Meng Yao said smiling.

Xiao Zhan didn't think it would be that easy to win his trust. But he'll have to try.

As soon as Wang Yibo finished he headed to his room to get dressed.
And Meng Yao followed after him.
As for Xiao Zhan, he stayed downstairs.

"What do I have for today?" Yibo asked as he put on his shirt.

"Your mother and sister are wanting to eat dinner with you at 5 pm and you have called all day about your new property in Beijing." Meng Yao said as he read Yibo's agenda.

"What does my mother want?" Yibo said undelighted.

"She just wants to talk to you about your date from last time." Meng Yao said.
Wang Yibo remembered perfectly.

"Don't let Wei Ying know about our plans whatsoever, I need to know he's someone I can trust," Yibo said as he put on his pants and his watch.

"Yes Sir..but shouldn't Wei Ying have a gun In case something does happen." Meng Yao suggested.

"Your right give him this," Yibo said as he took it from his drawer and handed the minigun to Meng Yao.

"Yes, I'll be sure to give it to him." Meng Yao said as he put it in his pocket.

"I'll be in my office," Yibo said as he left his room.