23. Obscure

I want it nonstop I want it I won't drop for nothing. My time, my space, and my destiny I'll clash myself to this merciless wall Even if I fall, I won't back off Wait for me, it's not too late Because I will run to you and hug you. - NCT127

•••

The sunlight highlighted Xiao Zhan's perfect features;his long eyelashes, his pink yet red soft lips, and his perfect rounded cheeks. Which Yibo had been admiring all morning long, as Xiao Zhan slept peacefully.
Wang Yibo carssed Zhan's belly as he talked to his baby. "Wake up so you and papa can have breakfast." he smiled, "Isn't papa beautiful when he sleeps?" The corner of Yibo's lips curled up smiling, he knew he was crazy but he was so damn happy.

He loved waking up before Xiao Zhan, so he could just savor every moment he had with him. Xiao Zhan on the other hand was sleeping soundly. He could sleep through a storm if it was possible, and that is what Yibo found uncontrollably cute. Wang Yibo kept his hand on Zhan rubbing gently, but somehow he had the gut feeling he was having a baby girl, he didn't mind it but his intuition never failed to deceive him.

Certainly Wang Yibo's mind was all over the place and it was never up to par when it came to Wang Hao Xuan, he felt his blood boil, he wanted to kill him but he also didn't want to stain his hands he reminded himself that the police would get the job done but for him it wasn't enough for torturing Xiao Zhan, especially when he was pregnant.

Yibo's phone rang revealing Officer WU's number

" It's me Officer Wu, I am sure you already know about Wang Hao Xuan's whereabouts and as a result we are leaving today for Taiwan Island. I just wanted you to know, so don't act recklessly go there and interfere with police work just stand by."

Yibo stood up and walked to his balcony, scratching his head thinking of ways to kill the motherfucker but he also considered the possibility that he needed to stay by Xiao Zhan's side.

"Don't worry about me Mr. Wu, I'm not that reckless, once you get that mother fucker call me."

Xiao Zhan shifted to his right side moaning and scratching his belly still sleeping soundly.

"Good, I'll let you know when this case is done, please take care of Xiao Zhan. we can't let our guard down just yet, as you know Wang Hao Xuan is capable of anything at this point." Mr. Wu worried.

"Of course my men will stand by if anything goes wrong...please be careful." Yibo turned around and looked at Zhan.

"That won't be necessary, our division is equipped quite well, please stay vigilant and protect your family, I'll have to talk to you later." Mr Wu hung up and looked at his watch, as he gathered his team for the last meeting.

Xiao Zhan woke up to the sight of Yibo;s lean back staring into the busy city. Zhan felt a slight sense of worry which troubled Yibo's mind, and he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Yibo?"

Wang Yibo turned around a bit surprised as Zhan's sleepy face looked so adorable, he smiled and headed towards the bed. It made him realize many things in his life, and one of them was how selfish he used to be, being in a serious relationship never crossed his mind, nor having a baby.

"You should go back to sleep, it's still early." Yibo tucked Zhan in the sheets.

"I'm wide awake don't worry, but why were you outside." Xiao Zhan sat up and hugged Yibo tightly.

Yibo sighed, " Officer Wu called me letting me know that today Wang Hao Xuan is going to be detained, and I can't help feel so uneasy." digging his head in Zhan's neck.