16. Unveil

"I know what I did to you was wrong, hence why I kept it for this long. secrets have been brewing up a storm, did not expect it to transform."-BENE

•••

"I'll bring you a spare of clothes." Yibo rearranged his clothes as Xiao Zhan was in a daze.

"Yeah." Zhan was short in words. He couldn't believe, what he had just done it in the bathroom with Wang Yibo once again. The hypnotic lust he had with that man was imaginable.

"Here wear this and come out quickly, we're almost in China." Yibo closed the door as he was also feeling like he could go another round but he needed to restrain himself

"Meng Yao, Have they found out Wang Hao Xuan's whereabouts?"

"No sir, we're still on the lookout." Meng Yao needed perfect timing to kill Wang Yibo but he didn't know when or how. He knew well that wang Hao Xuan was out on the run and frightened with fear of getting caught into Wang Yibo's hands.

Xiao Zhan sat in his seat and he was still indistinct, yet he needed time to think about what to say to Yibo. He was determined to tell Yibo everything.

"Are you feeling okay? I didn't go too rough on you? Did I ?" Yibo whispered in his ear.

"N-no I'm fine." Zhan nervously laughed.

"Once we get to the house, I have things to do I don't want you going with me anywhere you're still recovering." Yibo's stoic expression appeared. Zhan chuckled within himself knowing how rough Yibo was with him, how can he recover when he went overboard. He couldn't just sit around he needed evidence to put Wang Hao Xuan in jail.

 He couldn't just sit around he needed evidence to put Wang  Hao Xuan in jail

They landed in China as Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan arrived at the house.
Yibo's mother and sister were there, making themselves at home.

"Brother you're finally here!" Li Ming hugged her brother and Xiao Zhan.

"Ow!" Zhan winced in pain. Yibo noticed and pulled his sister away without hesitation

"I'm sorry did I hug you too tight?" her concerned complexion tightened with worry.

"He's injured so make sure to tell the maids to transfer his stuff to my room," Yibo demanded. Xiao Zhan and Li Ming's expression turned into an astonished one, both questioned his reason. why was he being so nice?

"Hello?" Wang Yibo took his phone call in his office.

"I'm sorry Wei Ying, I didn't know. Come I'll make you some food." She led him to the kitchen.

"There are important things I need to do I'll be back." Yibo left as Xiao Zhan didn't want him to leave.

"I'll go with you!"