12. Devastated

"I've been freezing all day long Being apart from the warmth,
The leaves have all fallen Pick them up before we forget.
The fallen leaves have covered our eyes."- HEIZE

______

Yibo grabbed Zhan's hips and moved him to the desk. All you could hear were panting hearts and kisses.
He started to un-button Xiao Zhan's shirt as he kissed his chest up to his neck.

Zhan unconsciously wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck. This sensation of being kissed passionately made Zhan want more,  but he knew otherwise.

 This sensation of being kissed passionately made Zhan want more,  but he knew otherwise

"I don't think we should go on." Zhan lightly pushed Yibo away as he fixed himself out of breath.

Yibo questioned Zhan "Why not?"
He always got what he wanted but today it was out of his reach.

"I'm not ready ." Zhan gave the answer .

Yibo looked deeply into Zhan's eyes the words Zhan said we're right two men Kissing it's not ordinary in his world, but he knew he wanted to do more than just making out.

"Fine... let's talk about this later, I'm tired now, so you should go to your room." Yibo pulled back his hair amazed that this time Zhan didn't run away.

Zhan left to his room wanting more as well but he was undercover, he couldn't go any further than what just happened.
This was getting out of hand and he knew dam well.

"Sir you have a Flight to Korea tonight, some important people will attend the meeting

"Sir you have a Flight to Korea tonight, some important people will attend the meeting." Meng Yao informed early morning.

"It's that time of year again huh!." Yibo sighed. During this time of year there were a lot of business trips he needed to attended. But this wasn't about any meeting, it was for Wang Hao Xuan's overthrow.