10. Unexpected

"You are so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of you, like a thorn on a flower. I want to have you, though I know I'll get pricked, you're so beautiful, so pretty, it makes me sad."- MONSTA X

___

•••

"Oh, Shit!!" Yibo and Zhan spurred in sync as they both fell on the floor when they realized their faces were inches apart as they woke up.

"Why the hell are you in my room!?" Yibo demanded an explanation.

"Y-you didn't let me g-" Zhan was cut mid-way.

"Just get out," Yibo growled as he pushed him out and slammed the door.

"What the Hell ?!" Zhan whispered as he was wanting to kick down the door and slap him across the face.

"How annoying!" Yibo sighed as he took a quick shower and was mad at the fact that he remembered everything.

"Why the fuck would I do that," Yibo repeated continuously.

On the other hand, Zhan was mad because of Wang Yibo, how can he just act like it was all his fault.

Zhan's pissed-off attitude was all over his face. As Yibo entered the kitchen Zhan went to the living room and ignored Wang Yibo.

"Meng Yao what do I have today," Yibo asked as Meng Yao read the agenda.

"You have important meetings with some clients, and contract Rene-"

"Cancel everything, let's have a party at the club," Yibo suggested as he needed to distract himself from all of his thoughts that were haunting him since yesterday.

"Are you sure ?" Meng Yao ensures

"Yes and inform Wei Ying To stay home I'll take my other guards," Yibo added.

Xiao Zhan heard everything and was not phased at all, he was actually relieved. This was an opportunity to find information.

"Wei Ying You'll be on leave today so do what you want." Meng Yao commanded.

"Yes." Zhan smiled and left for his room.

Zhan wondered how he could sneak into Wang Yibo's office. He knew Yibo kept things locked but not monitored.

Yibo had left for the night and Xiao Zhan was waiting for the right timing

Xiao Zhan was careful to not make too much noise, Incase someone was in the house. He knew Yibo always kept his things locked up and knew there were no cameras in the house.