2. Conspire

"Look, we aren't staying in the lines. Look, we are doing what we want."- RED VELVET

" Hey, Hui Zhong can you do me a favor?" Xiao Zhan called his long-time friend.

Huí Zhong is a hacker/Tech Guru. He's one of the best if not the best. He works for the government which makes him top-notch and Zhan knows it. They knew each other through university years.

"What now Zhan?" Hui Zhong said passively.

"Why does it sound like I bothered you, are you busy?" Zhan said worriedly.

To Zhong's delight, he actually was excited to talk to Zhan but he didn't show it. To him, he was like the funniest person he's ever met.

"No, I was just surprised you called me out of the blue since we haven't kept in touch lately." Hui Zhong said sulking.

"Oh yeah it's been a while, I just needed a favor, right now?" Zhan said hoping he would say yes.

"What does my bro want ?" Hui Zhong said smiling.

"Can you Look into someone his name is Wang Yibo, he's the head of a mafia gang? People don't know much about him, he's anonymous but I know you can hack into his system, and find one or two things about him." Xiao Zhan said as he kept on talking.

While Hui Zhong was already looking into it.

"It's like he doesn't exist he has too little information about himself, he's 22 years old. His parents died no siblings, owns 6 clubs around Hong Kong, 3 businesses in Beijing, and 8 properties throughout China. Looks like he's hosting an underground fighting match this Friday. Seems like it's a test he's doing to take men under his wing." Hui Zhong said as he was still scrolling through the information.

"Great send me the address, and thanks for the info bro, you're the best," Zhan said with a wide smile.

"No prob and why do you need me to do it won't they hire someone to look into him?" Hui Zhong asked interested

"Long story short, They didn't put me into the case," Zhan said bumped out.

"What did you do now?" Zhong asked again.

"Nothing!?" Zhan said trying to hide the fact.

"Lair, Anyways be careful this Wang Yibo Seems dangerously crazy don't put your life on the line alright?!" Hui said as he asked and made sure.

"Yeah Anyways thanks again I have to go now," Zhan said as he hung up.