8. Striking

"Lights are more striking in the night, The sunrise that burns the dark night, You whose gaze is as hot as flames, Just watch me, follow me, we're gonna make it..."- WAY V

•••

Xiao Zhan was in the stall as he was still covering the man's mouth

"I'm sorry." Zhan laughed nervously as he uncovered the man's mouth.

Little did Xiao Zhan know that the man he was with, is a powerful Chinese gangster who is Cunning and obstinate, and Xiao Zhan was oblivious to it all.

"Who were you hiding from just now? Was it the girl or the guy?" The guy asked as he wondered who Xiao Zhan was.

"I'm sorry about the shirt but I have to go." Zhan urgently left but he was slammed to The wall.

"I was asking you a question, but I don't care anymore, what's your name?" The man asked

"Shit!" Zhan said as he felt like the man in front of him had such a killer aura. He hadn't felt that since Yibo screamed at him.

"I'm not good with introductions, but I'm Hu Yi Tian?" The guy introduced himself.

"N-Nice to meet you." Zhan stuttered as he looked away because he was inches away from Zhan's face.

"And you?" Hu Yi Tian insisted on it.

"Please let me go, I have to go," Zhan demanded.

"Sorry, but don't make me mad, I just wanna know your name?, is that too much to ask for?" Hu Yi Tian retorted without hesitation.

"I'm not one to play with!." Zhan glared at Hu Yi Tian as he got away but was pulled again with great force this time into the man's embrace.

"Not so fast, I'm persistent when it comes to what I want, just know I'll look into you." He smirked looking into Zhan's big beautiful brown eyes.

Zhan thought that he was getting himself into trouble, and that's the least he needed right now.

"Just know I hate insistent people now if you'll excuse me," Zhan said as he ran out of the bathroom.

"Fuck! He was really cute." Hu Yi Tian chuckled.

" Hu Yi Tian chuckled