7. Charmed

"Take apart of my empty heart, fill me up with unknown emotions, with your clear eyes shine on my heart." - SHINee

•••

Monday came and Xiao Zhan had woken up super early to take a shower and eat breakfast. He had also worked out and ran around Wang Yibo's property.

Wang Yibo had been awake the whole time and saw Xiao Zhan running and practicing his fighting skills as he looked at him through his balcony window.

Yibo could not get a wink of sleep. He had insomnia he had those terrible dreams once again things he wished never to remember again.

Yibo walked downstairs as he saw what was not porridge on the kitchen counter but wontons soup. He decided to take a sip of the soup 🍲 and it tasted sweet yet salty, he took a bite of the wontons. He had never tasted something so exquisite before. By then he was already done with the whole bowl.

That hit right in the spot, he never knew that something like food could make him feel so fatigued.

"I didn't see you there. I'll stay in the living room while you have breakfast." Zhan said as he walked in on Wang Yibo washing his hands so Xiao Zhan headed to the living room.

"I'm done, get ready we are going somewhere," Yibo said as he headed upstairs.

Xiao Zhan remembered he didn't put his leftovers in the fridge and saw what was a full bowl now empty.

"I thought you only ate porridge," Zhan said angrily as he talked to himself.

"I wanted to eat this for dinner but now I can't," Zhan said as he washed the dishes.

Zhan and Yibo were alone in the car as the chófer was taking them to their destination

Zhan and Yibo were alone in the car as the chófer was taking them to their destination. Zhan was nervous, there are many things he didn't know about Wang Yibo and his dangerous organization.

They got Off and Xiao Zhan was behind Wang Yibo as they entered the building. Xiao Zhan knew not to say anything as the atmosphere felt strained.

"Don't make eye contact once you get in the room you'll only look for trouble," Yibo said as they got off of the elevator and into a conference room.

Zhan nodded and saw many men, they all looked dangerous. Xiao Zhan didn't look at them but he kept an eye on Yibo as his guard.

"Wang Yibo I'm glad you here! I just wanted to say that I respect you for dealing with those rats that snitched on me with the Cops." One man said as he looked older and greeted Yibo.