Questions 10-11

Me: WOOT! More questions! Ok first is for Kiba, KIBA!!!

Kiba: *comes out* Did I get a question?!

Me: Still eager for a question since Akamaru got the first one?

Kiba:...Maybe..

Me: *giggles* Well IMAInuzuka asks this:  'What type of girls do you like?'

Kiba: Oh that's easy, I like girls who are kicked back and relaxed, the type that isn't really naggy or any of that. She's gotta like dogs and other animal, and she's gotta be cool with Akamaru. Not a creepy stalking fangirl like Ino or Sakura.

Me: That's nice, anything on looks?

Kiba: She could look like anything really as long as she's nice.

Me: That's sweet ^_^ could you send Kankuro in next please?

Kiba: *nods and leaves*

Kankuro: *comes in* So I got the next question?

Me: Yep,  IMAInuzuka asks:  ' why are you so.......... Weird? Coz you wear makeup, which is mostly for girls, and you have a kitty headthingy, what's that all about? Oh and you should go gay for kiba! You guys would be so caute!!!!!'

Kankuro: I'm not weird..

Me: That's not really answering the question Kankuro..

Kankuro: Fine fine,  chicks dig the hat, it's not make up it's war paint and a lot of guys in my village have it. As for Kiba, we'll see *winks*

Me: O////O Your gay?!

Kankuro: Bi at the most but I never really thought of Kiba that way. He's just been a friend..until now *smirks*

Me:....No comment.. *trying to stop blushing at the thoughts* Ok well thank you for your questions   IMAInuzuka! Feel free to ask more ^_^