Questions 65-68

Me: We have more questions from Angelstarfire ^_^ First off we have Shikamaru: will you go on a date with me? 

Shikamaru: *shrugs* Relationships are such a drag....

Me: But?

Shikamru: But...I guess one little date couldn't do any harm.

Me: That's the spirit ^_^ Ok next is Kisame: why are you blue? And don't say you were born that way.

Kisame:....I can't say I was born with it?

Me: Nope.

Kisame: Not even if it was true??

Me: Kisame look at this question, it clealy says NOT to say you were born with it.

Kisame:.........

Me: *sighs* What? Was your mother part shark?

Kisame: No, no one can really explain it, but in my village when you become part of the seven swordsmen of the hidden mistand train to become one your teeth get pointed, adding on to my shark like features. I even styled my hair to be like a shark's fin.

Me:....Still doesn't explain how your blue..

Kisame: I WAS BORN WITH-

Me: AH! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!

Kisame: THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY?!

Me: SAY YOU BLEACHED IT UNTIL IT TURNED BLUE!

Kisame: WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT WOULD DO THAT?!

Me: AN EPIC ONE! NOW SAY IT!

Kisame: FINE! I BLEACHED IT UNTIL IT TURNED BLUE!

Me: Thank you Kisame ^_^ Moving onto Hiashi: who do you favor more. Hinata or Neji?

Hiashi: Hinata is my daughter and I will always love her, however Neji is an incredibible ninja. He has my highest respect and I look at him as more of a son than a nephew. Therefore, I am sorry but I can not choose.

Me: *nods* Thanks for answering, next question is fro Ino and Sakura: why are you obsessed with Sasuke . I mean he's a douche.

Ino: He is NOT a douche! You take that back about Sasuke-Kun!

Me: Ino calm down and please answer the question.

Ino: *sighs* Fine...I'm not gonna give up on Sasuke just yet, sure he may have left but I can feel his pain! And when he comes back to the village I'll be there for him.

Sakura: *rolls eyes* Well at first I loved Sasuke because I thought he was so cool and handsome, but I didn't see his pain. Now I just want to help Sasuke, as his friend, and as the girl who loves him. I even tried to kill him to stop his anger for the better of him and the world. I feel bad leaving this all up to Naruto but maybe in the after life I could try again.

Me: Sakura 1 Ino 0.

Ino: Shut up you!

Me: Yeah yeah yeah, thanks for your questions! Hope this answered them! ^_^