"I don't think you should need to know that. George, you're gonna regret this so bad.", I glared at him, my heart beating inside me rapidly.

Never have I ever felt so angry in my life.

"You just ruined your life bastard.", Harry said to George from behind me.

"As if I give a fuck. You know what, I'm not at all afraid of you guys. Coming to the jail and being bailled out within a few hours, it happens almost every week with me. And you know what, I repeat the same damn thing every week. But this time, I fucking smashed it. She's dead right?I'm so sorry for your loss.", George smirked.

The moment the words left his mouth, I lost it.

I dragged him by the collar to the wall, and slammed his head in the wall with great force.

My fist collided with his stomach hard, and I had to make sure he couldn't breath any longer.

I grabbed him by his neck, and squeezed it tight.

He's not getting away alive today.

"Zayn stop. You'll kill him!", I heard Harry from behind me.

He came in front of me, trying to push me away, holding me from my arms.

I raised my hand to hit George in the face again, but in the process of Harry trying to stop me, my fist connected with Harry's jaw, smacking it hard.

Harry fell to the ground, wincing in pain.

"Fuck!", he shouted.

My eyes went to Harry, and then back to George. I punched George in the face once again, his head hitting hard on the wall, and he fell down to the floor unconscious.

I felt lots of hands on me, trying to push me away from him, but in this moment, I couldn't think straight.

I couldn't think I was about to take someone's life.

But he fucking deserved it.

He did.

I was pushed back to a bench, and I couldn't even go against them. Of course these officers are much more stronger than me.

"Zayn. Just relax okay. We might be having some problems here.", Harry sat beside me, his hands pressed to his cheek that was red because of my punch.

"I dont fucking care Harry! That bastard tried to kill Zara. Do you understand what it means to me? That person tried to take away my life from me! And I had absolutely no control over me anger, not that I actually wanted to stop.", I breathed.

"I don't care if they put me in jail for this.", I added.

Harry let out a sigh, and relaxed on the bench.

"I'm sorry for that Harry.", I said to him in a low voice.

"It's fine.", he faked a smile.

I nodded at him and my eyes went back to George, who was still lying unconscious on the ground, the officers spilling water over his face to wake him up.

I hope he doesn't wake up. Fucking asshole.

"Zayn. He's not gonna die.", Harry winked, understanding what I actually wanted to happen with that guy.

I left out a chuckle, and stood up from the bench to talk to the officer.

"Mr.- whatever you are, this is serious. You were not supposed to hit that man. You have claimed charges against you.", the officer glared at me.

"Haha, Go on! Put me in the locker!", I laughed.

"Sir, we're sorry for that behaviour. I'm sorry from his side too.", Harry almost pleaded to the officer.

"No Mr. Styles. That guy has to be taken to the hospital for those injuries. It's serious.", the officer said.

"Please officer, something can be done right?", Harry asked him.

"No. He has to spend a while in the locker. You can bail him out tomorrow morning.", the officer told him.

"What? No Zayn is not staying in the locker. Please officer!", Harry said.

"Stop trying Mr. Styles. He has to.", the officer said, shifting his gaze to me.

"And you, come with me.", the officer stood up from his chair, and walked to my side.

He handcuffed me, and dragged me to the locker inside.

"Zayn. Just wait. I have some connections. You're gonna be fine okay.", Harry told me, and walked out, placing his phone to his ear.

The officer unlocked the locker, and pushed me inside.

Without saying a word, I sat on the floor, my back resting against the cold metal bars.

I heard the sound of ambulance alarms blaring outside, and I sighed.

You're lucky that you're alive George.

I patiently waited for Harry to come back, while George was carried on the stretcher, out of the station.

...

Almost half an hour later, I heard the lock being unlocked.

I looked up to the door, and I saw the officer unlocking the door, Harry standing beside him, with a smirk on his face.

"Get out. We're leaving you this time. But this kind of violence is not tolerated in a police station.", the officer scolded.

"Whatever.", I mumbled and walked out of the cell, to follow Harry.

"Thanks mate. But how did you do that?", I smiled at Harry.

"My uncle is a sheriff in the other police station in the city. So I talked to him.", Harry smirked.

"Cool. And bro, sorry for that.", I pointed to his left cheek that was still red.

Before we could leave, I went to the officer.

"Officer, that bastard George. How long is he going to stay in jail?", I asked him.

"More than a year I guess. And for this crime of his, bail isn't allowed. Plus, he also has previous criminal records of rape and accidents."

"Fucking great.", I smirked.

You deserve it bastard.

"Let's go Harry.", I walked out of the station.

"Mate! Let's go grab some ice for you.", I said to Harry.

"Okay.", Harry grinned, and we threw ourselves in the car.