Midnight Duel

The next day was awfully long, I saw Harry leave the nurse room hurriedly as I was about to walk in, thankfully, The nurse was in her office, I slowly walked up to Colin, who was still petrified.

I inhaled, putting my hand on his forehead.
In an instant, I was sucked into his memories.
Going back to where he was walking up the stairs to go find Harry.
Ivy for once, was standing right in front of Colin, who was too busy checking the camera than to notice noise of clattering and hissing.
Then Ivy saw, a green 50ft long snake.
She immediately recognized it as Basilisk.
His yellow eyes glistening in the dark.
Ivy can look at them.
Just like her father could.
He ruled him.
And she can rule him if she want.
Just as Colin turned, he was about to scream when he had looked into his eyes, but slowly, his skin became pale and his actions stopped, he couldn't make any noises.
He fell down to the ground petrified.
Ivy looked at him one last time, then followed the Basilisk.
Since this was Colin's memory, she knew the extra moments she was seeing won't last long, so she made a hurry for it.
She just wanted to see where is this Basilisk going to.
Just as she saw him go into the girls bathroom, where Myrtle had died, she was sucked back into the real world.
I exhaled.
She took her hand off his head.
For them to go back to normal, the Basilisk has to die.
Or get hurt.
Right?
With a trouble mind, she left the nurse room hurriedly as well, and Charlton saw her.

The news that Colin Creevey had been attacked and was now lying as though dead in the hospital wing had spread through the entire school by Monday morning, The first years were now moving around the castle in tight knit groups, as though scared they would be attacked if they ventured forth alone.
Since Ivy didn't know whither Charlton was a pure blood or not, she would always keep him beside her.

In the second week of December Professor McGonagall came around as usual, collecting names of those who would be staying at school for Christmas, of course, Ivy put her name but she knew she would be visiting Ailbert sometimes.
She then heard that Draco was staying too, which caught the golden trio attention as well.

Later on, everyone was gathered around a parchment hanging on the wall.
I read that, first meeting tonight for Dueling Club, at eight o'clock in the Great Hall.
Olivia was standing next to her, she asked her.
"Want to go?" She asked Ivy.
I nodded, "Sure" she looked sideways and noticed the golden trio, "Something fun will happen tonight"
I said.

Later that day, The long dining tables in the Great Hall had vanished and a golden stage had appeared along one wall, lit by thousands of candles floating overhead. The ceiling was velvety black once more and most of the school seemed to be packed beneath it, all carrying their wands and looking excited.

Ivy groaned when she saw Lockhart, everyone was chatting, he waved an arm for silence and called "Gather round, gather round! Can everyone see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent!"

"Okay we can leave now" Ivy said hurriedly trying to get away.
"Oh no" Olivia said holding her, "We're doing this for Charlton" she looked at him, and he was smiling excitedly.
"Don't pull that card ever again" she grumbled.
Olivia laughed shaking her hand.
And so, Ivy stayed.

"Now, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club, to train you all in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions-for full details, see my published works.

"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape," said Lockhart, flashing a wide smile. "He tells me he knows a tiny little bit about dueling himself and has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration before we begin. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry-you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear!"