Quidditch

Weeks passed, it was the beginning of November, which meant the Quidditch season will start soon.
The Golden Trio were starting to suspect Snape.

Harry borrowed the book entitled Quidditch Through the Ages from Hermione, Professor Snape discovers Ron, Harry, and Hermione out with the book one evening and confiscates it from Harry on the feeble pretext that library books may not be taken outside the school, when Harry noticed that Snape is limping.

"Filch, a dog attacked me, how would I know?"
I stopped.
"Is that why you're limping?" Argus Filch Asked.
Snape nodded, his ever cold-hearted look on his face.
"I was able to save myself, but he had bitten me on my leg, leaving me a cut."
I stopped eavesdropping and started walking hurriedly, back to my room.

Once I got there, Eva was relaxing on my bed.
"He couldn't be on his side, could he?" I asked no one in particular, Eva looked at me worriedly.

"Snape is limping, I heard him talking about getting bit by a dog, could he have walked into that room Eva?"

Eva purred, which she sent as a sign of possibility.
I groaned.
"If I'm right, Harry must suspect him as well, we've, all five of us, seen that dog, there's particularly no other dog in the Hogwarts ground"
I sat on my bed, thinking deeply about this situation.
Eva sat on my lap.
I pet her.

"I just wish I would think like my dad Eva, and that Dumbledore would tell me the truth."
I exhaled.

A sound of knocking was heard on my door.
Eva jumped off my lap, ran to the door, and started scratching it.
I chuckled, she only does this when Draco is here.
"It's open" I said.

Draco opened the door, as expected, Eva jumped on him, he smiled at her, then looked at me.

"Hi rule breaker" he said.
I chuckled, I've stopped going to most of the classes, only because I already knew stuff, so I've been filling my time with reading about the three deadly curses.
The teachers didn't care, but I knew they would be worried about my grades.

"Hi pretty boy"
"merlin, I'm not pretty, I'm handsome" he said, petting Eva as she purred.

I laughed, "She never shows me love like she does to you" I said.
We joked around, talking a bit about classes.
He told me how Hermione is literally getting points for her house from how smart she is, Ron is messing every spell, and Harry is worried about the game tomorrow.

I knew I had to say it now.
"I'm cheering for Harry tomorrow"
I said.

It was quiet for little, Draco ceased all movements.
"He's a Gryffindor Ivy, you dare cheer for him?"
I looked back at him.
"Draco, I promised him, I hold promises dearly"
"But still, it's the first game ever as our first year, and you're cheering our enemy, Slytherin will hate you"

I exhaled, "I'll be sitting in the Gryffindor bleachers, doesn't mean I'll be wearing their clothes or anything Draco, Slytherin is my blood"
He scuffed, "Have fun tomorrow"
He got up, "Draco" I whispered getting up as well.
But he left.
Closing the door behind him.
Eva gave me a stare.
"You too?" I asked.
She shook her head and disappeared somewhere.
I groaned laying on my bed.
Slowly sleep took over me.

My slumber was shaken awake by the prefect, unfortunately, Dumbledore is forcing me to go to class today if I wanted to watch The quidditch game.
The prefect made sure I went to my classes, for now, he was taking me to McGonagall class.
"Come on! You won't get in trouble!" I said trying to get away from his hold as he dragged me down the hallway.
"Blimey I will" he snapped, "I take my role seriously Ivy, and if you're not in class, I'll start putting you in detentions"
"But-"
"End of discussion"
For once, I closed my mouth, the last thing I needed were detentions, finally, we made it to her class.
He knocked and pushed me in, "now, if you'll excuse me, I have classes to go to, behave" he glared one last time.
I exhaled and went to sit in my designated chair.
Slowly students started walking in.

10 minutes into the class, McGonagall started talking about the forbidden forest, but sleep took over me.

Bellatrix.
She was following me.
I didn't even know where I was.
All I knew is that I was running like my life depended on it.
I have cuts and felt pain all over my body.

"Curcio!"
I screamed as I fell to the ground.
My body was shaking in pain.
My veins visibly appearing, on my neck, wrists and ankles.
I wanted it to stop.
I needed help.
But no one was there.
I had to fight it back.
Tears ran down my cheeks.
"Please" I whispered.
"Is that weakness I'm hearing? Haahahahahaha! Your mother never begged, not one!"
She stopped the curse.
Each breath I took, it was painful.
I turned sideways, laying on my side.
Bellatrix's feet were walking towards me.

"Your father thinks you're dead darling, for all I care, Narcissa is the blame for it for years" she chuckled.
"Tell me" She grabbed me from my hair, I hissed, but she as well started touching my hair" you have your father's hair, if We had a child, ours would live up to our expectations, it would kill with no mercy" she whispered.
"Dad" I said, "Dad would never love you, not like he loved mom, not like he made sure I was safe"
I smiled, looking at the sky.
I was losing my life.
"But no matter how much he loved us, he's a bad person"
I whispered.
"You little-"
"But I'm far more worst"
"Avada Kadavra!"

I got up hurriedly, unfortunately, that caught the attention of the whole class.
I had sweat on my forehead, my hands were shaking and my demeanor was hostile.
"Dear, are you alright?" McGonagall asked worried.
Draco looked at me worriedly, he was on the brink of his chair.
I cleared my throat, and said, "Can I visit the Matron?" I asked, not looking in her eyes. She nodded and started writing me a pass, I didn't wait for her as I hurriedly left the classroom.
I hated the attention.
I hated the feeling.
The feeling of fear.
And pain.

I used the apparition spell, making me land in the tower.
With shaky hands, I started looking through my bag for the medicine.
Once I found, I gulped the dark blue drink from the small bottle.
5 minutes later, I was calm, the drink was a calming medicine.
I knew what this means.
Nightmares were coming back.
I got up, when I felt better, and started walking back to the Grand Hall, it was lunchtime, then after that, I had Potions with Snape.
I walked in, my seat next to Draco on my mind.
I sat next to him.
"Are you okay?" Draco Asked whispering.
I nodded, giving him a small smile, "I'm just hungry" he nodded, and started filling my plate.
His actions moved my heart, I knew it was a small gesture, but he's being nice to me even though he knows I'll be cheering on his enemy.
I leaned a little to his side, and whispered, "I may cheer for Harry today, but I'll always cheer for you if you choose to make the team"
His face went sideways, his face was so close to mine, I blushed and leaned back.
He smiled, "really?" He teased.
I nodded, "it's a one time deal with Harry, yours? It's a lifetime"
It was his turn to blush.
I smiled.
He gave me my plate once he filled it for me, normally, I only eat half what he served me, but for him, I ate the whole meal to make sure he's not worried about me.
"She's loving the attention" I heard someone say.
I didn't mind the whispers about me, but soon, what I feared was asked.
"Is she even a pure-blood? She must be sucking up to Draco, so she can wrap him around her finger"
Draco spoke, "Shut up, she's my best friend" he glared.
"Draco" he looked at me, "please" he knew I meant to drop it.

Dumbledore stood up, knocking on his drink to catch our attention.