Red Envelope

The next morning,
I woke up early a little, took a shower and wore my uniform, the robe.
Once I was done, I heard a knock on my door.
I looked at it perplexed, then looked at Eva, who looked at me
I shrugged and opened the door.
I was shocked to see Alexander.
"Alex? How did you get in here?"
I said, obviously shocked.
"A girl let me in when I told her I'm here for you"
"Oh!"
"Yeah, walk with me? To breakfast?"
I nodded, I was about to grab my bag when I noticed a the crystal shining on my wrist.
I looked down on it.
It was the bracelet Draco got for me.
Alex must've noticed my zoning out so he called out for me.
I looked back at him, then took the bracelet off my hand, putting it in the desk drawer.
"I'm good" I grabbed the bag, and left with Alexander walking to the Grand Hall.

We talked a bit, as he told me about his mom acting weirdly around him, and how she would always ask if he ever knew his family.
Once we made it to the Grand Hall parted ways to our table, I saw Charlton sitting among his fellow friends, and Olivia on her own, but opposite to her was Pansy, Draco and his two friends.
I exhaled, but built up the courage to sit next to her.

"Good morning Olivia" I said, catching her off guard, she looked around hurriedly and smiled at me.
I smiled back and sat down next to her, the plates in front of me filling up on themselves.

"Good morning Iv, I heard You're childhood friend came over" she said, smiling a bit.
I chuckled, "let me guess, you let him in?"
"The one and only" she said proudly.
Soon, Pansy scuffed, "What's next? The griffindorks in our house?" She said glaring at me.
I looked at her plainly, and then went to eat my breakfast.
Olivia smiled a bit sarcastically at her.
"If a pig can live in the house, then surely lions can pay a visit" She fired at her.
That's all it took for me to choke on my drink, and laughing afterwards.
I never expected Olivia to be sarcastic, she seemed shy.
Olivia patted my back as I drank water.
Pansy was by now red.

Our focus then went on to owls streamed in, circling the hall and dropping letters and packages into the chattering crowd. A big, lumpy package bounced off Neville's head and, a second later, something large and gray fell into Hermione's jug, spraying them all with milk and feathers.
It was Ron's owl.
In our table, almost everyone got an Owl, but mine was different, Eva, my cat, ran to me, getting on my lap, a small letter in her mouth.
I patted her head and gave her a treat as I took the letter.
"That's so cool" Olivia said, "You're always unique" she said looking excitedly at my cat.
I laughed and opened the letter,

Dear Ivangel,
First off, I am angry at you for leaving me that envelope, I'll let you know I'm paying double next summer, anyway, how's my small angel? I heard you made friends with a certain kid who used to come to our restaurant, I hope you take good care of him.
I heard about what the Weasley and Ron did with the flying car, you should see the news that are being spread here. Also, how's my grandson? I hope he's doing greet, I never heard what house he's in, but I hope you take good care of him too, I shall some day meet him, when time comes.
Stay safe my dear, I lost a child before and I won't bear losing you as well.
Hugs, Dad A.

I smiled, I decided I would write him later that day, as I put the letter in my bag.

a roar of sound filled the huge hall, shaking dust from the ceiling, making all of us to the source of sound.

"-STEALING THE CAR, I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SURPRISED IF THEY'D EXPELLED YOU, YOU WAIT TILL I GET HOLD OF YOU, I DON'T SUPPOSE YOU STOPPED TO THINK WHAT YOUR FATHER AND I WENT THROUGH WHEN WE SAW IT WAS GONE-"

Ron sank so low in his chair that only his crimson forehead could be seen.

"-LETTER FROM DUMBLEDORE LAST NIGHT, I THOUGHT YOUR FATHER WOULD DIE OF SHAME, WE DIDN'T BRING YOU UP TO BEHAVE LIKE THIS, YOU AND HARRY COULD BOTH HAVE DIED-ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED-YOUR FATHER'S FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT AND IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT BACK HOME."