First Day.

We finally arrived to Hogwarts
Draco went back to his two friends, he wished me luck, and hoped I would be sorted in the same house as him.
Everyone walked out of the train, they started walking to a lake where small boats awaits us.
"Angelina! Join me"
"IVY" I seethed at Harry, he was shocked a bit.
"Sorry"
I then looked around him and noticed a ginger haired boy and a brunette girl.
"Hello, I'm Hermione" she said waaaay too enthusiastic
"I'm -I'm Ronald, yeah, but you can call me Ron"
"My name's Ivy, Ivy Snape"

I didn't mention Angelina, for I hated whoever called me that name, and I can already see myself hexing Harry for saying it.

Then Draco came, he tried making a deal of friendship with Harry, but ended up verbally bullying the others, I didn't mind them as I got on a boat, waiting for the others to come.

Finally, I was joined by Harry and his friends.
The ride was fun, which almost got Ron to fall off the boat, Hermione snarky words and Harry's jokes.

When finally reached ground, I walked faster to leave them behind.
We boarded the carriage to finally arrive at the castle.
The gigantic castle caught my eyes, it was fancy, decorated and flowers bloomed around it, the grand door open, and out came a woman, with gray hair, Minerva McGonagall.
She introduced her self, explained things about Hogwarts and I zoned out.

Which house will I belong to ?
Will I become like him ? Or better ?

"Welcome to Hogwarts,' said Professor McGonagall. 'The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room.

'The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours.
'The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarted yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting.' Her eyes lingered for a moment on Neville's cloak, which was fastened under his left ear, and on Ron's smudged nose. Harry nervously tried to flatten his hair.
'I will return when we are ready for you,' said Professor McGonagall. 'Please wait quietly.'

Everyone was in awe once the grand door opened.
Luxury and something new didn't amaze me anymore.
From the nightmares to my real life, I felt like I visited enough places that I can't seem to be wooed by something.
The grand hall was lighted by flying candles, 4 long tables each decorated with their house theme, and 2nd years and upper classes were sitting on the tables waiting for us.

The teachers and the headmaster sat on high chairs at the end of the grand Hall, Albus looked at me and smiled, a smile that made him look like a caring father.
Snape gave me a cold look, he knew I was fake related to him, by Dumbledore's idea, but he still didn't know me.

The Sorting Hat spoke:

"Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindor apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuff are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!"

Then Minerva stood holding a list.

The first one called was Hermione.
"GRYFFINDOR"
After a few Ron was next
"GRYFFINDOR"
Then I was shocked, a boy, whom I knew from my orphanage was there, he was called
"Alexander Serrano"
He had light brown hair, fair skin and striking blue grayish eye.
Once the hat was put on him it yelled "HUFFLEPUFF"
I smiled, it's nice to see him there, he was always hardworking and benevolence, he always stood up to the boys who would tease me.

"Draco Malfoy"

Just as the hat was put on him it immediately yelled "SLYTHERIN" which wasn't a shock, his whole family are Slytherin and Voldemort's slave.

"Angelina Ivy ... Snape?" Stated Minerva more than a question, but once I walked out of the crowd, Minerva stood tall and stiff.
My cat jumped out of my bag and stood by the stairs as I climbed them up to the sorting Hat.
Minerva slowly put the hat on me.
"Hmm, it's you, you have his blood and scent"
"Hello Sorting hat"
"Hello darling, now tell me, what do you which for ?"
"Can't you read me"
"Unfortunately child, you are impossible to read"
I only nodded
"I want to win over my father, I don't want people dying for nothing, I want to put end to him, I don't want a war to start just because of him "Then I know just where to put you, for you to win over your father, you should become your father's greatest nightmare
"SLYTHERIN"
I stood up, the Hat starting floating a bit "May you win, my child"

And with that, I walked down the stairs to Slytherin's table, my cat following after me.
"Hello"
I greeted.
Everyone greeted back, Draco extended him hand for me "Come, sit by me" and I did, a girl then started glaring at me, I rolled my eyes and whispered to Draco "Seems like you got yourself an admirer"
He looked at her, then shook his head "Pansy Parkinson I don't really like her, a pain in the arse"
Slowly, he started introducing me to people.
After that, The headmaster spoke up, he gave a long speech but warned about the forbidden forest and the third floor corridor.

The prefect then took us to our houses, the Slytherin route was almost like a dungeon, but the decorations was all green, snakes and fancy.
"Excuse me"
The prefect said, I turned around.
"Yes ?"
"Headmaster Dumbledore asked for you to come to his office"
I nodded"thank you"
I left the Slytherin house, and looked at my surrounding before apparating in Dumbledore's office.
He was sitting on his desk when he suddenly saw me he jumped holding his heart
"Dear lord, a knock next time would be better"
I chuckled, "I did, didn't you hear me? Is Dumbledore getting old?"
You see, we decided I would call him Dumbledore, and he would call me Ivy, he says no formality is needed and I accepted.
I shook my head, "Why did you call me?"
"We need to have a meeting with others teachers, to know of your situation"
"My situation? And when's the meeting ?"
"Why now dear"
He held my hand, and we suddenly appeared in a classroom.
On the chairs sat the teachers.
They didn't seem to know who I am, or what my last name is, all they thought was maybe I was daughter of some rich snug who wanted to keep his child out of fame by faking her last name.
Only the headmaster of the houses were there.

Albus spoke first "Well, first, Minerva McGonagall, she's the head of Gryffindor house, and transfiguration teacher, next, Severus snape, your fake uncle, is the head of Slytherin house, yours and your ancestors house, and potion master, Pomona Sprout , head of Hufflepuff house and Herbology teacher, then we have Filius Flitwick,and he's charm master-"
"Sorry to interrupt you, but why call me just to tell me their names ?"
" Oh no I didn't call you to meet them, I'm here to inform you as well as them, that not only will you study the normal classes with the students, but you will be taught as well privately by the heads of the houses"
Then he turned to the teachers.
"May I kindly introduce to you,
Angelina Ivy Riddle".