Halloween

Days passed, and Halloween was finally here.
The first classes were boring, but it all changes in Flit wick's class.
He began teaching us how to make things fly, using the Wingardium Leviosa spell.
It took a lot of time for us to do it.
Technically I could've done it.
But I never wanted the attention.
Only Hermione succeeded.
She was proud of herself.
She smiled at me from the opposite side, and I smiled back.
Some Slytherin gave me glares, but the Gryffindor looked at me with respect.

Leaving the class, I was walking with a Slytherin girl, and the golden duo, Harry and Ron were talking loudly in front of us.

"Can you believe her? Wingardium Leviosa" He said mimicking her voice. Offended by her air of superiority, he said a know-it-all, no wonder she has no friends"
She passed in the middle of them, knocking her shoulder into Ron.
Harry noticed her shedding a tear, but didn't do anything.
I smiled sadly at her retreating figure.
It wasn't my place to console her, Ron had to apologize.

"It takes a man to ask for help Ron, wimpy attitude won't help you getting smart" I fired at him from behind him.

He turned around hurriedly towards me.
"Yeah? What do you have to say Snake?"
I chuckled.
I stepped up to him face.
Making him gulp.
"Beware of the Snake Ron, they are venomous, we don't want you trying my poison do we, Red head?"

"Is something going on here?" McGonagall said, she usually watches the Hallways for any trouble.

"I don't know" I said stepping back, but still holding my glare, "Is something going on, Ron?" I asked.

"No" he wheezed, "Everything is fine professor McGonagall" Him and Harry left immediately.
The professor was still watching me, I smiled playfully at her, and continued my way.

Later that evening, the Hallowe'en feast started in the Great Hall. A thousand live bats fluttered from the walls and ceiling while a thousand more swooped over the tables in low black clouds, making the candles in the pumpkins stutter. The feast appeared suddenly on the golden plates, as it had at the start-of-term banquet.
And Hogwarts Ghosts who pop out of the walls and do formation gliding.

The Slytherin table were amazed by what happened between me and Ron, they loved how I stood up to him.
Suddenly, Professor Quirrell, the teacher of Defense Against the Dark Arts, cane running into the Grand Hall, "A- A troll in the hallways" and he passed out.

It was quiet for a bit, when suddenly screams of terror and fear happened, Dumbledore ordered the prefect to take the students back to their houses, while I was about to follow my group, I noticed Harry and Ron running in the opposite way.
I rolled my eyes, but still followed them.

It was 12 foot Troll, it was It wandered around the corridors until Harry Potter and Ron Weasley locked it in a girls' bathroom, but to their dismay, Hermione was inside.
Eva and I hid behind the pillar, I knew the golden trio would get in trouble.
Ron started casting spells to hit the troll, while Harry tried saving Hermione.
"Hermione!" Harry screamed.
Unfortunately, one of Ron's spells hit the wall, making the rocks fall onto them.

I came out from behind the pillar, casting a spell of levitation for both Harry and Ron, making them dodge the rocks, to my luck, one of Ron's spell finally worked, knocking the troll out.

Harry and Ron started checking on Hermione, while I stood there dumbfounded.
"No, thank you?"
I asked.

Then we heard steps coming hurriedly to where the commotion was.
Professor McGonagall, Snape and Dumbledore were standing behind us.

"Oh dear, what are you doing here?!" McGonagall yelled at us.
I looked at the golden trio, if anything, it's their problem, and they're the only ones who can talk us out of this.
Hermione stood up "Professor, Harry and Ron were looking for me, I went to face the troll by myself and Ron, Harry and Ivy had been trying to save me from it"

"It must've been Ivy who knocked him out" Asked professor Snape, checking on the troll.
I chuckled, "Unfortunately, It was Ron, Cheer dumb luck I guess, I saved Harry and Hermione from getting killed by one of his hexes"
I shrugged.

"Quite courage you have to fight a troll, points will be given to your house, but so will detention"
Dumbledore spoke, but his eyes were still cast on me.

I looked him deep in his eyes, I knew he was trying to use Legilimency Spell, but it never worked.
For years, I knew how to fight it.
Living in Knockturn Alley had its price and wins.