Detention for two.

Halfway through our Feast, my attention drifted to Snape who walked in, hurriedly to where McGonagall was sitting.
He started whispering to her and Dumbledore, their eyes drifting to the Gryffindor table.
Hermione's focus shifted as well, from noticing my sudden interest, to looking where I was looking, she finally realized that Ron and Harry might be back, and Snape caught them.
I slowly got up, and followed them.
Hermione wasn't so successful.
Right as I was walking in the dark, Filch came out and saw Hermione, walking all alone.
He forced her back in the hallways.
I silently smiled.
As I looked back to where the teachers were, they walked into Snape's office.
I casted a invisibility spell on me, and followed hurriedly before the door closed.

As the door closed, both Harry and Ron flinched as McGonagall put her wand up, but she simply turned the fireplace on.

"Sit," she said, and they both backed into chairs by the fire.

"Explain," she said, her glasses glinting ominously.

Ron launched into the story, starting with the barrier at the station refusing to let them through.

"...so we had no choice, Professor, we couldn't get on the train."

"Why didn't you send us a letter by owl? I believe you have an owl?" Professor McGonagall said coldly to Harry.

Angelina chuckled a little, of course Harry would act stupid.
Harry gaped at her. Now she said it, that seemed the obvious thing to have done.

"I-I didn't think-"

"That," said Professor McGonagall, "is obvious."

There was a knock on the office door and Snape, now looking happier than ever, opened it. There stood the headmaster, Professor Dumbledore.
As he walked in, his attention turned to a figure looming in the dark.
Even when the invisibility, he seem to feel her powers radiating.

Dumbledore was looking unusually grave. He stared down his very crooked nose at them.
There was a long silence. Then Dumbledore said, "Please explain why you did this."

Angelina could feel the disappointment in his voice, Harry nor Ron could look him in the eye.

"We'll go and get our stuff," said Ron in a hopeless sort of voice.

"What are you talking about, Weasley?" barked Professor McGonagall.

"Well, you're expelling us, aren't you?" said Ron.

Harry looked quickly at Dumbledore.

"Not today, Mr. Weasley," said Dumbledore. "But I must impress upon both of you the seriousness of what you have done. I will be writing to both your families tonight. I must also warn you that if you do anything like this again, I will have no choice but to expel you."

Snape looked as though Christmas had been canceled. He cleared his throat and said, "Professor Dumbledore, these boys have flouted the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry, caused serious damage to an old and valuable tree-surely acts of this nature-"

"It will be for Professor McGonagall to decide on these boys' punishments, Severus," said Dumbledore calmly. "They are in her House and are therefore her responsibility." He turned to Professor McGonagall. "I must go back to the feast, Minerva, I've got to give out a few notices. Come, Severus, there's a delicious looking custard tart I want to sample."

Snape shot a look of pure venom at Harry and Ron as he allowed himself to be swept out of his office, leaving them alone with Professor McGonagall, who was still eyeing them like a wrathful eagle, and Angelina who was trying so hard not to snicker.

"You'd better get along to the hospital wing, Weasley, you're bleeding."

"Not much," said Ron, hastily wiping the cut over his eye with his sleeve. "Professor, I wanted to watch my sister being Sorted-"

"The Sorting Ceremony is over," said Professor McGonagall. "Your sister is also in Gryffindor."

"Oh, good," said Ron.

"And speaking of Gryffindor-" Professor McGonagall said sharply, but Harry cut in: "Professor, when we took the car, term hadn't started, so-so Gryffindor shouldn't really have points taken from it-should it?" he finished, watching her anxiously.

Professor McGonagall gave him a piercing look,"I will not take any points from Gryffindor," she said, and Angelina glared, if it was one of the Slytherins she would've taken lots of points. "But you will both get a detention."

Professor McGonagall raised her wand again and pointed it at Snape's desk. A large plate of sandwiches, two silver goblets, and a jug of iced pumpkin juice appeared with a pop.

"You will eat in here and then go straight up to your dormitory," she said. "I must also return to the feast."

When the door had closed behind her, Angelina was still in the room, now making her self comfortable on the couch, as Ron let out a long, low whistle.

"I thought we'd had it," he said, grabbing a sandwich.

"So did I," said Harry, taking one, too.

"Can you believe our luck, though?" said Ron thickly through a mouthful of chicken and ham. "Fred and George must've flown that car five or six times and no Muggle ever saw them." He swallowed and took another huge bite. "Why couldn't we get through the barrier?"

Harry shrugged. "We'll have to watch our step from now on, though," he said, taking a grateful swig of pumpkin juice. "Wish we could've gone up to the feast..."

"She didn't want us showing off," said Ron sagely. "Doesn't want people to think it's clever, arriving by flying car."

When they had eaten as many sandwiches as they could they rose and left the office, Angelina then decided to go back to Slytherin house, suddenly aware that she had left Charlton alone among the Slytherin.

Once she made it to the dungeons, she realized she never knew the password, she was about to cast a spell on herself to walk through the door when suddenly a voice made her jump.
"It's Pure-blood" a feminine voice behind me said.
"Typical Slytherin" I said, then looked at her.
She had short curly brown hair, she was tan with brown eyes.
She looked really pretty.
"Olivia, second year, and you are?" She asked, giving me a small smile and extending her hand to shake mine.
"Ivy, second year as well" I said shaking her hand back.

"Pure-blood" I said, the door opening.
Both her and I walked side by side as we entered.
"I've never seen you in the dormitory" she asked.
"I have a room of my own" I said, "but I doubt I'll keep it for much longer" I finished.
She chuckled, "You shouldn't, you don't want to be around Pansy, she's a pain in the as-"
"Ivy!" I heard a boy call for me.

What is with people calling me this day?

I looked to my right, Charlton was sitting on the couch with two other boys, he must've heard us walking by.

"Charlton" I said, "How are you?"
"It's good, I made new friends! Philip and Gordon"
He said excitedly, the other two boys were gnawing at me.
"Y-you're friends with Ivy? The Ivy?" Exclaimed a big boy with shaved hair.
"Dude! You're lucky" the other one had a long hair, almost the same shade color as Charlton.

I smiled at them, "Well, I'll see you tomorrow Charlton, be sure to make it early to breakfast, they'll give us our timelines"
He nodded hurriedly.
"Good night!"
They chanted.
I waved back.

"Wow, I must say, you're famous" Olivia said.
I chuckled, "Slytherin hates me because I hang-.... talk to the golden trio and my Hufflepuff friend"

She nodded, "Well" she said stopping once we reached their dormitory.
"I hope... we can be friends?" She asked shyly.
I smiled, "Sure, see ya tomorrow Olivia"

And with that, I retired back to my room, missing it.