Hogwarts History.

For a few days, the talk of the it was the petrified cat and the writing on the wall, the writing catching many's attention many times, as Filch scrubbing the message on the wall with Mrs. Skower's All Purpose Magical Mess Remover, but to no effect; the words still gleamed as brightly as ever on the stone.
Filch had gone mad, really, he would try to put students in Detention for "smiling too much" or "laughing loudly".

We were all in McGonagall class, lecture about International Warlock Convention of 1289, when suddenly Hermione spoke.

"Professor McGonagall, I was wondering if you could tell us anything about the Chamber of Secrets," said Hermione in a clear voice.

Everyone attention was now on her, as she looked around, her eyes lingering a little bit on Angelina, she finally spoke.

"Very well. Well, you all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago, by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age. Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Now three of the founders co-existed quite harmoniously. One did not."

She exhaled, then said "For a few years, the founders worked in harmony together, seeking out youngsters who showed signs of magic and bringing them to the castle to be educated. But then disagreements sprang up between them. A rift began to grow between Slytherin and the others. Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed that magical learning should be kept within all magic families. He disliked taking students of Muggle parentage, believing them to be untrustworthy. After a while, there was a serious argument on the subject between Slytherin and Gryffindor, and Slytherin left the school."

Some were shocked to hear it, but Angelina looked side ways. "The story goes that Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in the castle, of which the other founders knew nothing, according to the legend, sealed the Chamber of Secrets so that none would be able to open it until his own true heir arrived at the school. The heir alone would be able to unseal the Chamber of Secrets, unleash the horror within, and use it to purge the school of all who were unworthy to study magic."

Minerva finally finished, but the students were hoping for more.

"Naturally, the school has been searched for evidence of such a chamber, many times, by the most learned witches and wizards. It does not exist. A tale told to frighten the gullible."

Hermione's hand was back in the air.

"Miss-what exactly do you mean by the 'horror within' the Chamber?"

"That is believed to be some sort of monster, which the Heir of Slytherin alone can control, but I would say it's none sense"

As soon as classed finished, Ivy decided to pay Dumbledore a visit.
She apparat in his office.
He just a little seeing her, she noticed the cat on his desk.
"Couldn't cure her?" I asked, he shook his head.
"To-"
"Last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a... muggle-born died, no?" I said.
He exhaled and got up.
Beckoning her over to the huge window.
She walked up close to him.

"Yes, last time it was opened, a muggle was killed" he said, then added "It was during your father's time"

"It was him" I said, "and you were starting to doubt him" I felt like I lived it.
He looked at me amazed, "What else?"
"Whatever killed the muggle, it petrified it first, just like it did to Mrs.Norris." I finished.

"So you're suspecting there's a monster that does this?"

"Oh no, I'm sure there's one, and it's the same one, still alive, and a muggle born or half blood will get hurt, worst yet dead, but it's up for Harry to find it and become the hero".

~~~~~

That night, in our designated dinner tables, I was sitting with Olivia, my focus on the golden trio as I intensified my hearing to listen to their conversation.

Who can it be, though?" she said in a quiet voice, as though continuing a conversation they had just been having. "Who'd want to frighten all the Squibs and Muggle-borns out of Hogwarts?"

"Let's think," said Ron in mock puzzlement. "Who do we know who thinks Muggle-borns are scum?"

He looked at Hermione. Hermione looked back.

"If you're talking about Malfoy-"

"Of course I am!" said Ron. "You heard him-'You'll be next, Mudbloods!'-come on, you've only got to look at his foul rat face to know it's him-"

"Malfoy, the Heir of Slytherin?" said Hermione skeptically.

"Look at his family," said Harry, closing his books, too. "The whole lot of them have been in Slytherin; he's always boasting about it. They could easily be Slytherin's descendants. His father's definitely evil enough."

"They could've had the key to the Chamber of Secrets for centuries!" said Ron. "Handing it down, father to son..."

"Well," said Hermione, "I suppose it's possible..."

"But how do we prove it?" said Harry darkly.

"There might be a way," said Hermione slowly, dropping her voice still further with a quick glance across the room at Percy. "Of course, it would be difficult. And dangerous, very dangerous. We'd be breaking about fifty school rules, I expect-"

"If, in a month or so, you feel like explaining, you will let us know, won't you?" said Ron irritably.

"All right," said Hermione coldly. "What we'd need to do is to get inside the Slytherin common room and ask Malfoy a few questions without him realizing it's us."

"But that's impossible," Harry said as Ron laughed.

"No, it's not," said Hermione. "All we'd need would be some Polyjuice Potion."

"What's that?" said Ron and Harry together.

"Snape mentioned it in class a few weeks ago-"

"D'you think we've got nothing better to do in Potions than listen to Snape?" muttered Ron.

"It transforms you into somebody else. Think about it! We could change into three of the Slytherins. No one would know it was us. Malfoy would probably tell us anything. He's probably boasting about it in the Slytherin common room right now, if only we could hear him."

I chuckled feeling like they would transform into Crabbe and Goyle, I mean, he tells them everything, really.
Olivia looked at me weirdly.
"Are you alright?" She asked.
"Me? I'm ecstatic"
I looked up and saw Draco looking at me, a small smile on his face, I glared at him, and he glared back.

After we finished our dinner, we retired back to our rooms.
Eva was sleeping peacefully on the bottom on my bed, I changed my clothes making myself comfortable.
I looked at Eva, suddenly aware that I haven't been paying her attention as much as before.
I picked her up, she jumped a bit but I whispered to her lovingly.
"Shhh, I just want to hug you"
She immediately went to sleep, I put her on my arm as I laid on the bed, her head resting on my chest.
I whispered.

"I'm here."
"I'm always here for you Eva."

I fell into slumber.